Bad relationship vs lust

Hey guys, i’m in a very bad relationship for the past 3 years to the point that it doesn’t make me happy anymore. The sex was great at the beginning but slowly it became less fun and now it’s not exciting anymore. I had never had sex before this relationship and now anyway when i’m not happy in the relationship, I feel like I should get out of this harmful relationship and try to have some fun with other people because when people are around me I try to imagine how would the sex be with that person. Is this the right way? 

1 hour ago, rayjames said:

Hey guys, i’m in a very bad relationship for the past 3 years to the point that it doesn’t make me happy anymore. The sex was great at the beginning but slowly it became less fun and now it’s not exciting anymore. I had never had sex before this relationship and now anyway when i’m not happy in the relationship, I feel like I should get out of this harmful relationship and try to have some fun with other people because when people are around me I try to imagine how would the sex be with that person. Is this the right way? 

No, it is not. You have checked out. It’s now time to leave.

End the relationship and be free. 

• Like 1
15 hours ago, rayjames said:

Is this the right way? 

Is what the right way? All relationships are voluntary, which means you don't need anyone else's permission to leave--including your partner's permission. Nobody else is living your love life for you, so nobody else gets a vote.

We all need to adopt the temporary role of 'bad guy' in order to exit a relationship that no longer works for us, so don't waste your valuable time staying tethered to anyone when you want out.

Liberating yourself from a relationship does NOT make you a villain. You don't need to build a case, you don't need excuses, and you don't need agreement--from anyone. You are allowed to just say that the relationship isn't working for you anymore, and you want to end it.

Head high, and write more if it helps.

• Like 1

Is this the right way? When you no longer are happy in a relationship? yes leaving is the right way. Relationships end/run their course for various reasons. You don't have to be fighting mad at each in order to end it. How you approach your partner about it is up to you.

• Like 1