Guys->Which one would you choose? #1 or #2

#1-Say there is this really hott girl that you are physically attracted to with a very flirty personality (two years younger then you). Neverless, she is "easy" and you soon find yourself calling on her do to "favors".

#2-On the other hand you have another girl (same age) who you have showed feelings for, you are somewhat physically attracted to her and share a lot of the same intrest. However, she isn't "easy" but is flirty at times.

What are the chances you would pick #2 over #1? Is there a point in time of any guy's realtionship where they see they realize there is more to a relationship then sex and small favors?

Thanxs! (Please don't pick both, lol)

I don't know I'd have to see what #2 looks like lol. But since I haven't seen 2 for now it'd probably be 1 but if I saw 2 and she wasn't as bad looking as semi, yeah probably choose her. Why worry about it you just have to be really flirty with him and easier you don't have to be a $!#7.

#1-Say there is this really hott girl that you are physically attracted to with a very flirty personality (two years younger then you). Neverless, she is "easy" and you soon find yourself calling on her do to "favors".

#2-On the other hand you have another girl (same age) who you have showed feelings for, you are somewhat physically attracted to her and share a lot of the same intrest. However, she isn't "easy" but is flirty at times.

#2 without a doubt. It depends on what that man is looking for though. Generally speaking, humans tend to go for those who have a lot in common with and who appear as good as, or equally good looking as themselves.

Ok chai I mostly agree with the post except for this part here:

and who appear as good as, or equally good looking as themselves

If that's the case why do I get hit on by like (my rating scale) "D" rated girls (attractiveness)? What do they think their as good-looking as me or something? Lol, I think not. It's just a few "D" girls but still...scary!

Well I have one "A" girl that is interested, 2 "B-" girls, and I usually get checked out when I go out in public. I'm not a freak or anything, I look like Anakin or "Darth Vader" from ROTS BEFORE he was transformed into a robot . Except that mullet hangs down to my eyes and my hair isn't curly as his and my hair hangs over my ears and stuff and my hair is a lot lighter brown than his. But yeah, I'm pretty alike physical wise as him lol kinda weird. Oh yeah, and I get the occasional "F" women that scare the living **** out of me lol.

Lets see, #1 has about as much chance as, what was the saying... a snowballs chance in hell. If someone would be considered "easy" then there definitely not what I'm looking for.

On the other hand, #2 is just right. Common interests is what makes a real relationship. Once the physical attraction begins to feel common place and the "favours" get old, there won't be anything left to have a solid relationship on without the common interests. I want something real, not a fling. The second girl is likely to want that as well.

Ya, kids that age may be looking to have a good time, but you are still better of being number 2. If the guy is one who goes for the first type, your better off without him. And there are guys that age who do want the second type.

No, for once this isn't about me but rather one of my best friends (who is number #2) I too agree that right now the guy she is "falling for" is only interested in #1 and I just wanted to get a few opinions on it.

As for HIM, he is very smart and knows what he is doing (to my friend emotional wise by being with #1) so I also think it is only time before he gets tired of #1 ...but who is to say he just won't skip #2 and go to #3..4..etc.

Hands down #2. Personality is a big trait for me determining who I would date. As long as #2 is reasonabally attractive, maby girl next door type, I would absolutely choose #2 over #1. I wouldn't want to date anyone who is just a s!ut. Sorry for the s word but being loose is kind of a turn off for me.

I would seduce 2 into having sex with me and see if any feelings come with it. In the meantime since I am not commited to 2 I would woo 1 with words and romance and then decide which one inspires more emotion.

If I fall in love with 2 it will enhance her physically anyway.

So in other words, you want both of them? Your going to play the field and sleep with both of them to decide which one you like better, not giving a thought that one might become emotionally attached and then be devastated if you pick the other. Would you let them know of what your doing? If you did, do you think they will really like the idea of knowing your sleeping around with someone else? If you don't, how do you think they would feel if they find out your sneaking around with someone behind their back? You need to "seduce" a girl and sleep with her to tell if their is more emotion there or with the other girl?

I don't mean to be rude, but are you serious? Either this is a joke and your sense of humor leaves much to be desired, or your serious and you really need to take a good hard look at yourself and your views on these things.

I agree, number 2.

However, most guys on here are probably 'nice' so they pick 2. However, there are guys out their that would pick 1, but I don't think those kind of guys mostly come to sites like this (why would they with all these easy girls?).