TA Crush

Hi all, I am seeking an advice or at least reality check from you people.I developed a huge crush on my TA (PhD student) as a student which is about to graduate in a month or two. He is teaching me this semester, but I have known him for some time now, throughout earlier collaboration we met a lot of times discussing the work but also personal matters (he started it more than I did, but also he didn’t cross any lines nor was explicit), I just have this feeling he might fancy me a bit, we really do vibe together, and also he laughs at all my stupid jokes, compliments me on my work and really smiles with his eyes when he sees me. I wouldn’t of course proceed anyhow with this until he’s no longer my TA, but would after there’s no professional relationship between us  - unless I am actually completely wrong about him liking me. What are you thoughts and how to deal with this until the end of the semester? 

You asked how to deal with this until the end of the semester. Carry on what you are doing and focus on your studies. People may be friendly for a number of reasons and none of them include dating. Remember that as a teaching assistant he's providing a service that you're paying for as a student. He has to remain approachable for questions and helpful for answers. 

When I was a TA -twice -once in college, once in grad school -some students flirted with me and I kept it professional.  I'd wait till he's no longer your TA then reach out to him on Facebook or Linkedin or similar -also fine to ask him out if you feel like it -once he is no longer in any professional/teacher relationship with you.