I think my friend is flirting with me?

It started off asking me my age, personal stuff like where I lived before and how I like it here now and today what was my astrological sign.. Also before this she asked me if I was going to this food festival I told her maybe but I ended up going and showing her the pictures the next day. So now her thing is I should hang out and go out to eat with her and her friend (he's a male friend) I'm starting to wonder if he's just not going to show up that one day. since they meet every so often to hang out.

Oh and she offered to make a bring coffee to me for work in the morning, She asked me to send her a picture to her that I took of a location which I did she ended up giving me her phone number the first time I did it I just sent the pictures and that was it.. about 3 weeks or so went by she did not text back until I ended up texting her back and so it's just been small talk nothing out of the normal.

She is definitely friendly, so that could be all.

However on the lighter side, if the two of you haven't spent a lot one on one time and are practically strangers ( I presume) her guy friend may just be there as a just in case. All in all I would take her up on the offer of a meal, and also express your intent as soon as you are comfortable.

I wish you the best outcome!

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, Coily said:

She is definitely friendly, so that could be all.

However on the lighter side, if the two of you haven't spent a lot one on one time and are practically strangers ( I presume) her guy friend may just be there as a just in case. All in all I would take her up on the offer of a meal, and also express your intent as soon as you are comfortable.

I wish you the best outcome!

I figure women don't really give out a phone number unless they really feel OK with that person, her touching and asking personal stuff is what is throwing me off plus a little bit of touching on the upper back and after she found out I went to her fav place to eat she gave me a surprised side hug.

Just now, sleepytime said:

I figure women don't really give out a phone number unless they really feel OK with that person, her touching and asking personal stuff is what is throwing me off plus a little bit of touching on the upper back and after she found out I went to her fav place to eat she gave me a surprised side hug.

Some women are very open. That said if you are interested in her just be up front as to your intentions and see where things go!

• Like 1
7 hours ago, sleepytime said:

I ended up texting her back and so it's just been small talk nothing out of the normal.

Are you coworkers? Are either of you in other relationships?

Do you want to ask her out? It's unclear if you're interested in her or not.

If so, suggest getting coffee or doing something together. Otherwise it's good to have friends at work.

• Like 1

Well. she was interested(showing interest and touching are a clear signs of that), but you didnt show up too much interest and she backed off. Sometimes its more about catching the right timing then anything else. Now its questionable but take her up on her offer to go out and see what comes out of it.

2 hours ago, Kwothe28 said:

Well. she was interested(showing interest and touching are a clear signs of that), but you didnt show up too much interest and she backed off. Sometimes its more about catching the right timing then anything else. Now its questionable but take her up on her offer to go out and see what comes out of it.

Where did I not show much interest? Today she made me coffee from home and she included some cookies with it, when I was done I asked her if she wanted the mug back she’s like yeah if you want me to keep making you coffee, I asked because I leave before her. I told her I would text her later she smiled at me and I rubbed her lower back.

Now more about the coffee When she meant everything in the bag was mine I didn’t know she wanted me to take the whole thing lol she ended up walking half the area to find me to give the rest to me.

6 hours ago, Wiseman2 said:

Are you coworkers? Are either of you in other relationships?

Do you want to ask her out? It's unclear if you're interested in her or not.

If so, suggest getting coffee or doing something together. Otherwise it's good to have friends at work.

We are coworkers she’s single at the moment and and same as me. I think at one point I think we were going to have lunch also with a friend but I have a feeling on that day it’s just going to be us.

22 minutes ago, sleepytime said:

I think at one point I think we were going to have lunch also with a friend but I have a feeling on that day it’s just going to be us.

So you're not interested in asking her out one-on-one? Do you ever do anything nice for her at work? Is she friendly with everyone?

• Like 1
32 minutes ago, sleepytime said:

Where did I not show much interest?

From your first message you didnt seem that much enthusiastic about it. She asked about the festival thing and you said "Eh, maybe". She doesnt read thoughts, if you are interested you would have to show it. For example you could thank her for that coffee she made you by taking her out for dinner or something like that. Without her friend.

• Like 1

The bad thing about dating a coworker is that there's a chance it will be short-lived, and then you have the awkward tension of having to see an ex at work every day.

We can't know if she's a touchy feely type with many or not, or only does this with you and is interested. Go by what you want and ask her to join you to do something outside of work if you're willing to risk what's in the above paragraph. Overthinking, indecisiveness, and waiting for signs from the heavens will have life passing you by. If she's not interested, you can mentally move on. No biggie.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Kwothe28 said:

From your first message you didnt seem that much enthusiastic about it. She asked about the festival thing and you said "Eh, maybe". She doesnt read thoughts, if you are interested you would have to show it. For example you could thank her for that coffee she made you by taking her out for dinner or something like that. Without her friend.

Oh I thanked her a few times I ended up texting her this morning before work and she told me she was making it now and gave me a heart emoji. I plan on asking her for dinner or drinks it’s just our schedules are so all over the place.

• Like 1
4 hours ago, sleepytime said:

She threw in some nice mini cookies as a added bonus.

And still, she does stuff for you and you never reciprocate. How old is she? How old are you?

What type of work environment is this? You seem stuck in inertia pondering if she likes you like a teen too shy and awkward to ask her out.

You may be better off dealing with it as just a crush on her or just a friendly co-worker.

Try to get some dating experience. Get on some quality dating apps and start talking to and meeting women for a low-key coffee .