I think I'm being abused by people

Hello,

I have many disorders. I have Autism, Dyslexia, and Schizoid personality disorder.  I have depression and PTSD too.

I think I'm getting abused by people. Mostly verbal abuse. It happens online and when I'm not online. I am bullied a lot I think.

Well people are mean to me and it seems like they hate me. They call me names like stupid and they think I have a low IQ. But I have many things wrong with me and it gets in the way and it makes it hard to function daily.

I get headaches a lot. I don't know why but I think it's due to stress and they don't go away. It seems I have absent seizures as well. I'm reaching out for help. I hope this is the right place to reach out to someone.  

I don't know why but people seem to pick me to bully and be mean to. People are dehumanizing me for some reason.  I don't know what is going on.

I don't have a job but when I did have one I have had bosses that would try to fire me and they seem to hate me. I didn't understand why. I don't know why I'm being hated so much.

People laugh at me and make fun of me a lot. I am not funny and I don't know why they are laughing.

Therapists are mean to me too. They get mad and yell at me and act like I have ulterior motives. I read somewhere on a post I made that some of the people on there said I'm stunted due to abuse.

They don't know me. I'm not sure why they said that. They judged me based on my sentence structure? I don't get it. They were Autistic and they were mean to me too.

I'm disabled. How do I know if I am stupid? I don't know how intelligent I am. I don't know everything. I am still learning everyday. I'm always trying to improve. 

I keep getting made fun of for my sentence structure but I'm dyslexic and its hard for me to read and write. I need the computer to help me. I told people this but I'm still bullied. I need help. No one understands me because I'm different. 

I don't know what to do anymore. I don't know why people hate me so much. I can't talk to people without them turning against me. They see me as the enemy for some reason. 

3 minutes ago, Julie Gross said:

I read somewhere on a post I made that some of the people on there said I'm stunted due to abuse.

Sorry this is happening. Stay away from forum trolls and bullies.

Are you going to school? Or working? Do you live with your parents?

You seem to be functioning just fine. Your writing is very clear. 

Do you have a physician, specifically a neurologist and psychiatrist that you see regularly?

Perhaps it's time to get a reevaluation if you feel you're not making progress or feeling better.

• Like 2
9 minutes ago, Julie Gross said:

Therapists are mean to me too. They get mad and yell at me and act like I have ulterior motives.

You clearly need to find another therapist.  I have never heard of therapists getting mad and yelling at their patients.  If that is the case then they need to be reported.

• Like 1

You seem perfectly intelligent to me. Your written communication is clear and precise. 

Anyone who abuses you, walk away from these people and never speak to them again. Look for Autistic lead support groups, not Autism mom groups but support groups for Autistic people lead by Autistic people. 

• Like 1

Wow, sorry you're having such challenges 😕 .. and nastiness to boot!

My son's autistic and yes, they were aware, when he began schooling.. he was also triained to use a computer 🙂 .

He has his quirks and he knows it.. he is 'limited' in a lot of area's. So, he can only handle so much.  he is presently working with a decent boss- which happened when he was sent out for co-op thru school. 

You say you've been through therapy? ( or psychiatrists?).. No one should be mistreating you there!  if they are, you speak to their superior. And ask to see someone new.

As for online etc, maybe limit yourself, so you don't get overwhelmed?  Not sure how people can see how you actually are on there?  But, yes, is best to avoid that type of situation if it's not doing you any good.

And as Seraphim mentioned, ^ , your communication shown here seems fine.

And yes, when my son was diagnosed, they emailed us support page re: groups and employment.

So, learn your limits, but do not stick around those that you feel are not being nice.

Stay off the internet chat boards. If people don't know you, why do they have anything to bully you about. Are you sure you are being bullied by every single person, or does when someone not agree with you, you don't compute that and take it as meanness, when its not? Sometimes people who are autistic can't always read social situations or tones of voice. Are you sure *everyone* is really bullying you?

What kind of ulterior motive do they think you have?   I doubt if all therapists actually yell at you....