I'm thinking about her everyday

Kornel

I moved to Netherlands. I was working in a job until i was fakely accused and fired. I've met a beautiful Spanish girl I instantly fell in love. I know her name I checked her name on planning. I found her on Facebook. I was speaking with her for a while. But I would like to see her again I don't know where she lives. We don't have mutual friends on Facebook. I missed her so much. What should I do?

3 hours ago, Kornel said:

I moved to Netherlands. I was working in a job until i was  fired. 

The first thing to do is find another job ASAP. 

The next thing to do is move back to wherever you came from if you can't get work there. 

Looking at pretty pics on FB won't solve your employment or dating problems.

So. Look for a job. Get on dating apps with a good profile and pics and start talking to and meeting real-life real-women locally in person.

1 hour ago, Kornel said:

I met her at work. About planning I was referring to work schedule. I have new job somewhere else. She she just told me her first name. I found her on fb by checking her name on work schedule. I'm thinking about her every day. 

Send a friend request. If she ignores it or blocks you, you can move on .

If she responds you can message her a bit then ask to meet for coffee.

Does she or the rest of the workplace know about your being fired and why? Was it a sexual harassment situation?

• Like 1

I wrote to her about 8 days ago. I cannot add her as a friend. I can write to her only. - She didn't read my messages, maybe she doesn't know about "other messages" folder? I can like her posts or comment but should I do it? 

She doesn't know about it.  Only 2 people knows about it - I was falsely accused for damaging someone car. 

58 minutes ago, Kornel said:

I cannot add her as a friend.

Why not? If she has restricted people from sending friend requests (and only allows requests from mutuals on her Friend list, for example), you can be fairly sure she isn't interested in connecting with people from work that she doesn't know very well.

58 minutes ago, Kornel said:

maybe she doesn't know about "other messages" folder?

That's entirely possible. Or maybe she just doesn't check it. I had messages over a year old sitting in that folder before I realized they were there. 

8 hours ago, Kornel said:

I wrote to her about 8 days ago. I cannot add her as a friend. I can write to her only. - She didn't read my messages, maybe she doesn't know about "other messages" folder? I can like her posts or comment but should I do it? 

If she didnt add you as a friend, no. Just write it off as "not going to be" and move on.

• Like 2
  • 3 months later...

You should forget about the Facebook thing, I would for sure feel harassed if someone added or texted me out of nowhere, if I didn't give them permission. If she only said her name, its because that's the only thing she wanted you to have.

ANYWAYS the damage is done, and while you are at it, you can go meet her in person and tell her that you find her fascinating and would like to take her out. She can either say yes or no. But if you cant do this, please forget about it and do not do anything else in that Facebook or you will look like a creep. The last thing you want is, the girl you like to think you are a creep!

15 minutes ago, KittyCAT56 said:

You should forget about the Facebook thing, I would for sure feel harassed if someone added or texted me out of nowhere, if I didn't give them permission. If she only said her name, its because that's the only thing she wanted you to have.

ANYWAYS the damage is done, and while you are at it, you can go meet her in person and tell her that you find her fascinating and would like to take her out. She can either say yes or no. But if you cant do this, please forget about it and do not do anything else in that Facebook or you will look like a creep. The last thing you want is, the girl you like to think you are a creep!

I can see you're digging up a bunch of threads in the Cyber Relationships sub forum. Many of these posts are old and the OP hasn't been back in several months.