Women on social media confronted my BF

mg22

It really comes down judging his character doesn't it? If he was stringing her along with promises while also dating around, then he is a shady person and not relationship material.

If he was stringing you along with a casual arrangement while also playing the field, seeing who else he can rope in, while technically he was free, still he is a shady person who is not trustworthy and therefore not relationship material.

It really boils down to is this really the kind of person you can trust and invest into or not? You know him better than anyone here, so trust your gut on this. If your gut is telling you to fade out, do it.

So your radar is up and you are paying closer attention which is good.

If this woman hadn't sent that message how were you feeling about him?

Is he honest?

Is he a hard worker?

Does he treat you with respect?

Does he follow through with what he says he will do?

Does he value you?

Lost

9 minutes ago, smackie9 said:

You are dating casually, so that would entail you both possibly dating others? Is that the arrangement? This women lives far away, she's just being a bother, block/delete her messages. Enjoy the trip, and whatever arrangement you have with him.

Yes we were dating casually and things started to change for the better until this lady bashed the FB comment last weekend. reason i might go to casual again with him., i thought this trip was the beginning of us becoming exclusive , guess not !

10 minutes ago, lostandhurt said:

So your radar is up and you are paying closer attention which is good.

If this woman hadn't sent that message how were you feeling about him?

Is he honest?

Is he a hard worker?

Does he treat you with respect?

Does he follow through with what he says he will do?

Does he value you?

Lost

To all your questions above... YES TO ALL, like i said casual was turning to commitment as i thought, until this lady came out and spoiled everything, now it can also be a blessing she has opened my eyes, so my GUARD is up.

4 minutes ago, mg22 said:

To all your questions above... YES TO ALL, like i said casual was turning to commitment as i thought, until this lady came out and spoiled everything, now it can also be a blessing she has opened my eyes, so my GUARD is up.

If you want a relationship, why are you wasting your time and life on Mr. Casual?

Just now, DancingFool said:

If you want a relationship, why are you wasting your time and life on Mr. Casual?

I wasn't looking for a relationship feelings changed and circumstances , so i was open to try with him.

8 minutes ago, mg22 said:

But it doesn't have to spoil everything does it?   Don't let this drama queen that wants some guy to pay her way to the states ruin what sounds like a budding relationship.

If it is yes to all then he sounds pretty solid.  Just because he dated her in the past don't throw him under the bus.   He was smart enough to stop dating her and start dating you right? 

Keep your eyes and ears open and let him show you who he really is.

Have fun, sounds like a wonderful birthday!!!

Lost

7 minutes ago, lostandhurt said:

But it doesn't have to spoil everything does it?   Don't let this drama queen that wants some guy to pay her way to the states ruin what sounds like a budding relationship.

If it is yes to all then he sounds pretty solid.  Just because he dated her in the past don't throw him under the bus.   He was smart enough to stop dating her and start dating you right? 

Keep your eyes and ears open and let him show you who he really is.

Have fun, sounds like a wonderful birthday!!!

Lost

Exactly !! i actually started feeling bad for that women , to be honest astonished at her bad behavior, anyhow iam a lady and i dont throw fits of jelousy... Hes not gods gift anyway ! LOL

Archived