Women on social media confronted my BF

mg22

I've been Casualty Dating someone for about 1 1/2 year, things between us are becoming more serious ,This past Saturday was his Bday and we posted and tagged eatchother on Facebook, minutes later this women friends with him started commented how he lied to her and that i should be careful that he is a Player etc... I was so upset and embarrassed i asked him to block her immediately , and asked him to answer her nasty comments that i was his GF and to have some respect, well he did commented i was his GF and then Block her.  Next day i get a message from her, she lives in another country and says she was visiting last year and they had gone out , and he promised to get her money to move to MIAMI , i did see a screen shot of there conversation, we where together back then. Next weekend we are going on Vacation to the Caribbean, i have  played it cool and have not mention her or anything to him again, but  iam so confused as to what to do, i thought i would go ahead and go on the trip with no expectations and just try to enjoy myself , Please advise me as iam so confused here. BTW we always share and tag pictures of eatchother , i noticed that she only became his friend this past April.

22 minutes ago, mg22 said:

I've been Casualty Dating someone for about 1 1/2 year

this women friends with him started commented how he lied to her and that i should be careful that he is a Player etc.

Does he know her?  What is his explanation?

Is this the same man?:

Yes he knows her, he did tell me he went out with her only once but that she lives in another country, thats all he told me.. as per her she has known him for several years, she visits Miami once a year and that she had a romantic thing going on with him., last encounter was last year during the pandemic, she was visitng her daughter and she told me they went out once, but she sounds like he promised her many things... i did mention to her didnt you noticed before he was going out with me, i mean we do post many pictures together, thats another thing he said to me , why would i post picture with you if i was seeing other women,

Iam very tempted to do that believe me, like i said we are scheduled to leave next week for my bday to Jamaica, i don't want to ruin this trip with all this drama, that screenshot could have been old, had no date on it.

5 minutes ago, mg22 said:

Yes i do see red flag, but we were casual back then, now things are changing , but yes it does bother me.

Well if you were casual and its ok then I would still probably say something like hey I just want you to know that woman contacted me.

Then let it go... you are creating the drama by not saying anything while it obviously bothers you. 

I just think this women was trying hard to break us up... as she so desperately told me she wanted to live in the US, after analyzing everything she told me , many things didn't add up.. that was back then, not now.. he blocked her on social media, and i did forget to mention he did tell her IAM HIS GF, and for her to stop acting  like a cheap ***. , i thought that was quite harsh.. but she did insult him as well

If it turns you off take someone else with you on vacation and rethink whether you're interested in him long term. 

It wouldn't be an issue if you trust the man. If you don't trust him or have had prior unresolved issues with him, you'll feel uncomfortable and uneasy. 

She's a woman he ran into or possibly flirted with and spent some time talking with when you were both casually dating. She's not in his life anymore and her motivation is to move to the US because he offered her help at one point or she seemed to think so. If that type of character (knight saving the damsel in distress) bothers you also, you'll know he's not the right person for you. If YOU need saving this might strike a chord and also bother you because it's the dynamic that the both of you share replicated elsewhere. 

If you prefer taking your time getting to know him, know where you stand and what you are looking for in a partner. He may not be your cup of tea.

Thank You Rose, I will go on the trip with him, i will rather now look at him as no BF material and just have a fun time.. once we get back to Miami i will gently fade away. No need to create any Drama, i just hate to look like a desperate jealous  type, ill leave that to her... i do have class and wont let myself fall for this DRAMA.

Is the reason you will take him on this trip.. 'then fade away', be because you two already have this booked?

If not, I am guessing it's not because you are really wanting him there...

Trust is a big deal.  If he has crossed that line now, is best to walk away from all of this.  Sad, I know 😕 .

ugh. some people!  ( Need to have their **** together, if they really want to be in someone's life/ be happy/ etc), Because, IF she was truly gone... he should not have added HER to his 'friends list'!  Like, seriously?

22 minutes ago, SooSad33 said:

Is the reason you will take him on this trip.. 'then fade away', be because you two already have this booked?

If not, I am guessing it's not because you are really wanting him there...

Trust is a big deal.  If he has crossed that line now, is best to walk away from all of this.  Sad, I know 😕 .

ugh. some people!  ( Need to have their **** together, if they really want to be in someone's life/ be happy/ etc), Because, IF she was truly gone... he should not have added HER to his 'friends list'!  Like, seriously?

Tickets have been bought, he has a past i understand... ill keep it cool and casual no pressure on this trip.. will have time to analyze more but with caution, then when i return to Miami i will make a final decision. 1) keep it casual 2) cut him off., in the meantime focus on my happiness.

25 minutes ago, tattoobunnie said:

Asking him to clarify the screenshot doesn't make you a jealous nut.  There is nothing wrong with that  type of conversation, and it helps clear the air.

The more i feed into all this crap the more drama unfolds... iam way to old to deal with all this crap, going on a 3 day vacation will be Awkard if i continue confronting him... iam not even married or engaged to the guy so like i said , have fun, if things dont work out iam fading away !  

29 minutes ago, Wiseman2 said:

Ok take the bday gift trip and run.

I have nothing to loose  right? LOL, if she was so freaking important in his life why isent he bringing her to US?? Why isent she going on the trip?? HUMM makes sense right ? 

Archived