Older Women/Younger Men

I'm 22 so I fit right in your age range. Personally, age is irrelevant to me as long as we have a connection. I wouldn't mind 18 to 30 if we seemed to really understand each other. That's just a broad range using nice round ages as a start. What's more important is the stages people are at in there life. Much older then 30 probably wouldn't work because we might not have as much in common.

My brother dated someone ten years younger then him and my other brother married someone 10 years older then him. Neither worked out, but it wasn't the age that hurt things. So anything is possible. Personally, I think I older is better since I've always been mature for my age and find myself relating better with someone older and more mature.

Alright it won't let me post a separate topic. So guys here is another question:

If you are spending a lot of time with a female and there is obviously serious attraction, you are concerned with what you say to her, you are vocally bummed when she can't come to things you are going to...and then a mutual friend says in your and her presense: "You two should be dating." (Of course, we both blushed and somewhat freaked out...way awkward moment.) What goes in your head for the next couple of days?

This guy has pulled back, not returned a phone call (highly abnormal)...is he just freaked out?

well just look at what he is doing, he is distancing himself, its possible that he could come around. I believe the important thing to do is to look at his actions, if you said that you are going to see him tonight then, see how he acts towards you. That will give you a good indicatino of his interest.

I've always went after older girls/women, cause I'm quite mature for my age (ever since I was little, I always hung around older people like my brother's friends who were all 6+ years older than me). And I skipped a few years of school so I evolved to be in whichever age group I was in.

Anyway, it just depends on your maturity level. I'm not interested in most girls my age, because they mostly aren't mature enough for me yet, but I know that there are some who are mature, and I wouldn't let their being younger than I usually go for get in the way.