Open Club  ·  102 members  ·  Free

Off Topic

Which is your favourite?

Seraphim

I'm loving the 3rd one. But that's just me!

They are all beautiful.

Which one are you leaning towards?

I really liked that one too, that was the one I first saw. I am kind of leaning towards number two. I’m not sure why but it’s just so striking to me.

001(3).jpg

So I went to the actual store and tried on this Vera Wang which was lovely.

This is beautiful!

When my grandmother passed. I bought a ring to remember her by. I went to a jewelry store that was in my work building at the time. They had a tray of all kinds of rings. And the ring I picked was a green citrine. Green was always her favorite color. and it has 6 diamonds... 3 on each side. one for each of her grandchildren. Once I saw that and it fit, the search was over.

I still wear it, especially when I want to feel close to her. it's a perfect remembrance. I hope the one you pick speaks to you, too, like mine does to me. It is a comfort to me.

This is beautiful!

When my grandmother passed. I bought a ring to remember her by. I went to a jewelry store that was in my work building at the time. They had a tray of all kinds of rings. And the ring I picked was a green citrine. Green was always her favorite color. and it has 6 diamonds... 3 on each side. one for each of her grandchildren. Once I saw that and it fit, the search was over.

I still wear it, especially when I want to feel close to her. it's a perfect remembrance. I hope the one you pick speaks to you, too, like mine does to me. It is a comfort to me.

That is it, a comfort .

My mom wants me to put it in my RSSP so I can eat when I’m 90. I said woman I’ll never make it till I’m 90 there’s no longevity in my parents. And she said well, never count on anybody else’s pension, ever, but do what you want with it it’s your money.

That is it, a comfort .

My mom wants me to put it in my RSSP so I can eat when I’m 90. I said woman I’ll never make it till I’m 90 there’s no longevity in my parents. And she said well, never count on anybody else’s pension, ever, but do what you want with it it’s your money.

I probably won't make it to 90 either. I'm not sure I want to. haha [emoji1]

Though I am a fan of savings.... but maybe just this once, its the better use of the money.

[emoji173]

Archived