How to get back in touch considering I'm blocked everywhere.

Grimlockkk

Some of this is since I do not usually take into account many aren't not highly analytical in their thinking.

The main components of analytical thinking are fact based research, critical thinking, and objectivity. Conclusions made based on taking all sides into account, after testing the theory and taking into account the results.

You are not using analytical thinking in your assessment of the situation as you are using assumptions and emotions to create your conclusions.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

When an idea comes to mind and we obsess over it a longtime, it can take life form and appear as a very believable & attainable objective. I’m guilty of this myself. It’s important for you to steady yourself. Do not get ahead of yourself with mostly fictitious ideas that are not grounded in reality but rather built on wishful thinking. The lines between fantasy and reality tend to get blurred sometimes. However, we live in a very real world where some things are simply beyond our control. Often times when people get very lost in fantasy, it’s usually because they’re quite lonely people who do not often engage socially. My suggestion to you is to engage in activities with friends, whether it’s a get together, a movie, signing up to the gym, or attending classes to further your career/education. Get busy with real life, instead of building fantasies.

• 1 month later...

I mean in my writing style. They don't read what I write properly based off of responses.

And she was having an affair with the dude I thought she was. She wrote me an angry email, after I tried to get in touch, and I turned the husband in to his wife. The wife confirmed through the accounts, and thanked me. I would have let her have her affair if she was nice to me. I'm also just fine with a friendship. But, she's not willing to address the dynamic we had in the past.

Archived