No Contact Seemed to Work But.....

ChristisLord

Yeah you guys were right. I went and talked to her and asked her why she's texting me. She says "I just get lonely at night by myself and I miss talking to you but I don't actually miss you." Talk about a dagger to your heart! Oh well I guess. Thank you guys for your advice.

She really hates you for that fight and whatever the build up was to you whining about 'she uses you and you're unloved'. Leave her alone. She has plenty of friends and family she can talk to.

I went and talked to her and asked her why she's texting me. She says "I just get lonely at night by myself and I miss talking to you but I don't actually miss you." T

So I'm trying to look too far into this and get my hopes up. Today is the best day I've had since the breakup, but today I get a text that says I just need some time to myself and then basically says we can figure out why it didn't work and the things she was unhappy about. What do you make of that?

More games. More revenge. More drama. More rubbing it in. You don't need to figure out why it didn't work. Do you really need another laundry list of complaints if she is dumping you? You know more about this than 'everything was perfect, then i told her she uses me and doesn't love me'. Stop responding to this.

today I get a text that says I just need some time to myself and then basically says we can figure out why it didn't work and the things she was unhappy about.
Today is the best day I've had since the breakup, but today I get a text that says I just need some time to myself and then basically says we can figure out why it didn't work and the things she was unhappy about. What do you make of that?

That she's not mature enough for a relationship.

Archived