Is it bad to be too trusting in a relationship?

camnicko

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Trust is a very big word.

I wouldn't want my husband to stay in the same hotel room with a female coworker. Oh heck NO. He wouldn't anyway because it's out of the question.

Forget about your friends and what they say. Use your own common sense judgment. Wear what you want. If she frequents bars and clubs as if she's acting as if she's a carefree single woman, then what's the point of being in a girlfriend-boyfriend relationship? It's senseless.

It's not a matter of trusting her with other men whether it's during her stay in the same hotel room, meeting them at clubs / bars and staying with them at hotels afterwards. It's a matter of not having any integrity, values, not caring about behaving honorably while she's in a relationship with YOU. She doesn't exercise any discretion. Trust is not the problem here. It's her character which is put into question.

You need to ask yourself if you're willing to continue being her boyfriend. This decision is up to you; not her. And before anyone re-words what I'm trying to say, you are the one who needs to determine if she's worth it as girlfriend and if you mind or not mind always being on the sidelines as if you don't matter very much. Think about that.

This is not about trust. This is about character.

I

The purpose of this thread was something else and now it has changed. I think you all unanimously think I'm making the wrong choice but ultimately that's what I want to do. I want to make her happy and this is my way of appreciating her, by accepting her wishes. I think personally it is easier to deal with than socially. No one gets it but I just try to mind my own business and if guys think that I'm a loser then they can think that. I don't have the ability to stop this. I can't get a guy to stop because I can't be assertive and Jenna always makes it happen. I'm proud she has a job in sales, she does really great and we are working towards something. The wedding night I will be the last one but that's okay. I won't stop loving her or staying committed even if she is with everyone I know. My Jenna, comes home to me. I hope someone gets it out there.

Either you are a troll or a doormat. I hope it is the first; otherwise, it is a really pathetic situation.

I'm sorry but where I come from, your partner would be referred to as the "town bike" because everyone gets to ride her. Please get yourself into therapy to find out why you accept such degradation within your relationship. If you are into being cuckholded as a fetish then she's certainly fulfilling your 'needs' otherwise, why do you accept it?

The "town bike." Hilarious!!!

Archived