ahottmess

Maybe he was "trying something.":tongue:

See, if he tells you about all these multiple women, maybe you'll just stick around...at least he was honest, right? Bwhahahaha!

It would be rude to be texting constantly with his mom, kids, sister, brother, best bud, gramma...it's just rude. It's worse that he's actively texting other dates and orbiters during your date.

This guy is going to have a rude awakening. Maybe he'll find himself a doormat.

I'm storing this one in my "bad date stories to share" brain folder.

Sorry about the cuss-fest and name-calling. People who know they're wrong tend to respond with teeth and claws when they get called out on their bad behavior or you don't comply. You just got a dose of it. Try not to let it get to you. He was a jerk and we all know it. Even without the women, he was just plain rude.

For everyone: I opted to text him and let him know how I felt about the phone ordeal over dinner. He didn’t see any issue with it since he told me up front who he was talking to i therefore told him he might want to rejoin POF because I wasn’t interested.

There was a reply text before I blocked him with about 20 cuss words (coming from a man claiming to be an active Christian) and some other derogatory terms. BLOCKED!

Thanks for all the responses [emoji3590]

Ok so he is a jerk lol

Not necessarily because of his phone use , that is rude, but because of his over the top reaction to getting rejected.

I’m now curious as to how he had any ex online date friends? If he handles it that badly?

I’d leave him unblocked just to have a giggle at any more texts he might send (without replying of course) lol

Archived