Advice needed for potential relationship with marriage in mind.

lioil

So update. I think ended up not following through with her.

There is another girl who is coming from China for vacation - we chatted before and due to schedule couldnt meet but now she's making a trip here with her mom. Her sister lives around here too and I will be a tour guide of sorts in the weekend. I emphasized with the matchmaker that there's no promises and if i do find someone before then (august) i will just be a tourguide. If we do connect maybe see where it goes.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply
So update. I think ended up not following through with her.

There is another girl who is coming from China for vacation - we chatted before and due to schedule couldnt meet but now she's making a trip here with her mom. Her sister lives around here too and I will be a tour guide of sorts in the weekend. I emphasized with the matchmaker that there's no promises and if i do find someone before then (august) i will just be a tourguide. If we do connect maybe see where it goes.

I would chat with someone on the phone, but if they won't agree to meet you for coffee or lunch after week or two of phone calls, then I would drop them. When you say "visit" - you should be clear that you mean to meet for coffee or lunch. Not visit their home. Move on. If they circle back and have decided to meet you the that's great. Also, are you getting to know them or are you leading with "i want a wife?"

Why are you only considering women who live in China? what about dating a woman who was born in the United States? Or someone who is a naturalized citizen? Those women are already here with no obstacles. Its just a matter if you are a match or not. Or do you like to only consider women in China because they really want to move to America and the only man they are meeting is you. Less chance of rejection?

The new prospect the matchmaker set up for you may work out better. it's just an introduction so there's no obligation, right?

There is another girl who is coming from China for vacation. I emphasized with the matchmaker that there's no promises.

Archived