Driving me crazy

QsMission

I think the main issue here is that she's very rude and inconsiderate. Even if you are not exclusive with someone, to keep taking selfies and sending to other guys is just disrespectful and inappropriate. She does not have to wave that in your face and do it right in front of you. I agree with the others, I think she doesn't sound very into you and that's why she doesn't respect you and she's flirting with other guys.

OP, not sure if you're still reading these posts but if you are, one final thought.

It's been said here a zillion times -- we teach people how to treat us.

You said earlier you found out because she does this right in front of you. On your dates, spending time with you.

By sitting there, doing/saying nothing and accepting her utterly deplorable and disrespectful behavior, you are essentially telling her -- you can disrespect me and treat me like some chump, no problem!!

Is that the message you really want to send?

As I said earlier, if that had been me and my date was sending selfies to other women while on a date with me -- done, next!

I'd get up and leave no matter how intoxicating the chemistry, and if he asked why I'd have no problem telling him!

Bye.

We teach people how to treat us.

Wow!

I would like to thank everyone for telling me what I secretly didn't want to hear but am glad I did after reading these replies many times over. I appreciate everyone for telling it like it is and the advice given.

I have been thinking about this all day and I think the best thing for me is to stop seeing this girl. I know it'll be hard but better in the long run.

Have a beautiful day!

OP, not sure if you're still reading these posts but if you are, one final thought.

It's been said here a zillion times -- we teach people how to treat us.

You said earlier you found out because she does this right in front of you. On your dates, spending time with you.

By sitting there, doing/saying nothing and accepting her utterly deplorable and disrespectful behavior, you are essentially telling her -- you can disrespect me and treat me like some chump, no problem!!

Is that the message you really want to send?

As I said earlier, if that had been me and my date was sending selfies to other women while on a date with me -- done, next!

I'd get up and leave no matter how intoxicating the chemistry, and if he asked why I'd have no problem telling him!

Bye.

We teach people how to treat us.

Katrina, you are 100% right and I am going to tell her why I want to stop seeing her.

"We teach people how to treat us"

I will take this with me from now on thank you.

Archived