Getting back the ex

Haggisdcfc

That is true she has already gone out my life, but I'm worried I'll never be able to get her back, I'm willing to wait or do what it takes to.

And that might be your reality, OP.

Sometimes there really is nothing you can do. No amount of waiting around or No Contact is going to change the feelings of someone who genuinely doesn't want to be with you anymore, man. That's why many break-ups are permanent. People's feelings change and they move on to different relationships.

You might be able to talk again when the dust settles, but please don't pin your hopes on that being a reconciliation talk.

I haven't gave them money, but I'm hoping things will calm down, and we can actually talk.

So you have been reading those sites?

You do know those are scams, I hope.

If they worked no one would stay broken up.

Look, your ex isn't going to look at the calendar and think "Gee, it's been 30 days. Time to reconcile with Haggis!" Or "time to start talking to Haggis again!"

Not contacting your ex is a concept to give you time and space so you can realize life can go on without your ex. And that you can be content and fulfilled all on your own. Not so you can mark days off until you contact her again. If you do that the focus will be on her instead of on you. Totally counterproductive.

I understand people move on feelings change, but I also understand people come back, only time will tell

I'm not counting down days or anything like that, I am content on my own, But I also know that I want her back, not need her back. I've changed a lot since shes left me and I'm still changing certain things which are going to take a very long time. I haven't sat around waiting for her.

Archived