I haven’t met his kids!

Momof3boys

Yes this is true, I found out he cheated on me after the wedding... I live in Canada there is no Green Card, the women he cheated on me with was only 23 And thought he was not a citizen yet.. he lied too her, which makes me feel like he wanted to keep the relationship going instead of coming clean!!! He tells me that he lied to her to keep her away and that he owed her money.. he has confessed to everything and says it’s my fault he cheated!!! The more and more I think about everything I feel so stupid and lost. I want to know why I have not met his kids at this point, yet his ex has been around out too children at there sons football practice. I’m disgusted with everything ashamed and heart broken

At this point and what you've written about him, that should be the least of your concerns. He cheats on you during engagement and right after the wedding with a woman, blames it on you (if someone doesn't take responsibility it means they don't want to stop cheating), he owes women money (scammer?), he hides his children from previous marriage to you, he lies to your face, he tells the woman he cheated on you with that he only married you for a green card or whatever... what are you waiting to talk to an attourney, check very closely all your bank accounts and his movements on them, and do an std scan? At this point there's not much to salvage or to understand here. He doesn't respect you and doesn't care. I'm very sorry for this devastating outcome. You've known who he is since you found out about the cheating right after the wedding. This is who he is.

Somebody’s got a put a stop to the baby making machine and going around making babies they don’t want to pay for .

I'd say the woman allowing his semen to reach her egg not once but twice...back to back...when he cheats and wont even let her meet his children has a ton of responsibility too.

I mean there were so many red flags ignored, I wont lie I thought the poster was pulling our leg for a bit. Theres some serious issues going on here.

Honestly i would go to an attorney to establish primary custody, dump in and try to reach out to his ex so that at least your kids and their siblings can get to know eachother. I never suggest divorce lightly but this man never intended to honor his vows. He will marry the mistress next or someone else.

I'd say the woman allowing his semen to reach her egg not once but twice...back to back...when he cheats and wont even let her meet his children has a ton of responsibility too.

I mean there were so many red flags ignored, I wont lie I thought the poster was pulling our leg for a bit. Theres some serious issues going on here.

For sure ..... but the faster he goes the better.

Archived