I told my wife a secret and now we are in bad place

calus

Her parents are golddiggers and we have not exactly been on the same page for some years.

my ex on the other hand is very lovely person with whom i have had a lovely marriage.

everything comes to and end and we are dealing with this in a very respectful way on the 17th of march we can both move on with our lives as two divorced people.

There is really nothing more to this other than two adults who have decided its time to hang em up.

Maybe her parents are gold diggers but thats not her fault,she felt betrayed.i know i would.A wife is suppposed to be the most important person in the world even more important than parents,you leave them for the wife the Bible says...so then you hide something like this? why on earth didnt you share it with her is beyond me.i mean i tell my husband every sill thing and not to say such an important thing is not possible ...so i understand she thinks you betrayed her

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Maybe her parents are gold diggers but thats not her fault,she felt betrayed.i know i would.A wife is suppposed to be the most important person in the world even more important than parents,you leave them for the wife the Bible says...so then you hide something like this? why on earth didnt you share it with her is beyond me.i mean i tell my husband every sill thing and not to say such an important thing is not possible ...so i understand she thinks you betrayed her

Kind of past that at this point now i am just looking forward to the future. Mistakes were made , i could have , should have . Non of that is relevant at this point.

The only relevancy i have and should have in her life now is our shared responsibility towards our kids.

Her parents are golddiggers and we have not exactly been on the same page for some years.

my ex on the other hand is very lovely person with whom i have had a lovely marriage.

everything comes to and end and we are dealing with this in a very respectful way on the 17th of march we can both move on with our lives as two divorced people.

There is really nothing more to this other than two adults who have decided its time to hang em up.

Thanks for clarifying.

Kind of past that at this point now i am just looking forward to the future. Mistakes were made , i could have , should have . Non of that is relevant at this point.

The only relevancy i have and should have in her life now is our shared responsibility towards our kids.

You obviously had other issues in your marriage and did not care enough about her ,because this happened recently and you are so over it lol,but i guess it is good to end it when there are no feelings.good luck

This is an excellent mindset. You are dealing with the realities rather than clouded emotions and what ifs. Your focus, now that she filed for divorce is correctly placed with the best thing for the children and co-parenting. It's a waste of time to "fight for" someone who has made up their minds and is suing you for divorce. Letting go is an art-form many have not mastered.

be careful and lawyer up, shes coming after your newfound money

signed everything its done . There is nothing to do but wait for the compulsory waiting period and on the 17th of march we are two independent people.

As long as she she doesn't change her mind we are all good. She got everything the house savings 401K so there is really nothing to come for.

I get my kids friday afternoon to monday morning so its all good.

Just have to patient now and simply wait it out. My dad and mom are returning to Mama Africa so i will be moving in their house.

Archived