I think the person I'm talking to is still seeing her baby daddy.

DanielWeston

I have been friends with this individual for a bout two years now. We were both in relationships when we met but continued to just stay friends. I eventually ended my relationship and she ended up pregnant. She recently tells me her and the babies father aren't together anymore. Over the past two months we have been talking daily and have hung out a few times. We flirt and even talk about starting a relationship. Over the past two weeks I have been suspicious about her still seeing her ex more than she says she does. She claims they only see each other and talk when it concerns the baby which I understand. One day she sends me a picture of a painting and in the background I see guys dress shoes in the back, she then sends me the same picture with the shoes cropped out. Today, she sends me a screenshot of our conversation and it shows that the the conversation was started over which leads me to believe she is deleting my messages.

You aren't even dating, so she can see whoever she wants, including the baby's father. If you feel she's lying to you about it, and you aren't even dating yet, walk away. Don't place your heart in the hands of someone who doesn't respect you enough to be honest with you. If she lies now, she'll lie throughout your relationship. Save yourself some heartache and cut her off. Find someone without the baggage and drama of a baby and baby daddy.

Archived