I probably made the worst decision in my life...

Don't worry about what she does or doesn't do with her contact list.

She knows she can get you to buy her things with promises of sex. That's why she's keeping you on the list. Your responsibility is to stay away from her.

I sure hope her father knows what she's up to. I wouldn't even want to speculate what I'd have done if I found out my daughter was bartering sex for material things.

Don't worry about what she does or doesn't do with her contact list.

She knows she can get you to buy her things with promises of sex. That's why she's keeping you on the list. Your responsibility is to stay away from her.

I sure hope her father knows what she's up to. I wouldn't even want to speculate what I'd have done if I found out my daughter was bartering sex for material things.

I think her father knew it as she claimed that, but most importantly I know I have to move on and find my self indentity again.

Huh?

No, technically or untechnically, she is not 18.

According to the law she's 17. In my country it's not a crime to have consensual sexual relations with a minor (more than 16 years old I think) but soliciting prostitution from a minor is a very big crime and the OP could have lots of problems. And it could even be discussed that he was coercing a minor to have sex with him, so this could also land him legal problems despite sex with 17 year olds in my country being legal if consensual.

OP can be in very big trouble.

Please get some therapy and help

This is not ok!

The unbelievable thing is you seem to think SHE did YOU wrong by not following through with the sex you thought you bought.

Do you see nothing wrong with what you did?

This also disturbs me a lot, which makes me doubt the character of the OP and his empathy and desire to be better. I don't even think he sees this as wrong. I don't know if this is cultural or pathological or both.

Archived