Sure, make all that effort for a card that will end up in the garbage after she and her coworkers have a good laugh at the American guy who just won't let go.

Jeez, don't you want to retain your dignity? She has given you zero sign she wants you back! A birthday card isn't going to send her running back into your arms. Quite the opposite.

I'm sure there are plenty of women where you live who would love to meet and date you. But you'll never meet them as long as you insist on clinging to a woman who has made it clear she doesn't want to reconcile and who is in a relationship with someone else.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

She is quite private and introverted, she wouldnt do that.

Anyway, I agree sending a card to her work is a lame sniper shot, I wont do it.

Yes, there are many women around, and Ive done things I would have never imagined if we were together. Met very beautiful and smart women, some I still see. I have not met anyone that sparks me, yet. I am aware she is not the only or best woman for me.

please keep going

If you have to do these pointless and embarrassing moves to move on, go ahead.

You only think you have to though. The moving on comes when you stop the nonsense and actually try to move on. Sometimes the nonsense can last a long time, believe me I know.

But it is all nonsense.

Sure, make all that effort for a card that will end up in the garbage after she and her coworkers have a good laugh at the American guy who just won't let go.

Jeez, don't you want to retain your dignity? She has given you zero sign she wants you back! A birthday card isn't going to send her running back into your arms. Quite the opposite.

I'm sure there are plenty of women where you live who would love to meet and date you. But you'll never meet them as long as you insist on clinging to a woman who has made it clear she doesn't want to reconcile and who is in a relationship with someone else.

Never a truer word was spoken, IMHO.

she even says a way someone looks, takes care of themselvs is one of the biggest values she has and that shows in clothes and grooming. She stopped dressing like, she started now 5 years ago... becoming a professional woman. I am a tshirt and jeans guy, this guy abit the same, less so maybe even. Im sure she is comfortable, happy and feels no need to dress up, perhaps he does validates her in other ways. Im not jellous, even if it is sexually, but i seriously doubt that... she is very selfish.

Archived