Recycled nicknames

Wolfsbane

How long have you been dating? 🐶 How long have they been broken up? How did it come about that you had "a jealous moment"? What else is happening? You don't seem happy or secure in this scenario and there are probably more compatible boys you could date. Or you could just start your own pet names and call him piglet 🐷

😂😂😂

Wiseman!

OP I think it’s best you move on because it sounds like he’s crossed over a line by keeping the ex in the picture. You’ve been a very understanding girlfriend by not minding him texting her. But remember this relationship is yours and his only. By him keeping the ex it’s completely disrespectful. I would tell him to go back to her and you can find someone who cherishes and only focuses on you.

I found out he was still talking to his ex girlfriend quite a lot and I looked at his messages to her.

My own private rule is that I won't involve myself with anyone who is still involved with an ex in any way, shape or form beyond shared children. You're learning WHY.

I'd tell puppy-guy that I adore him and can picture the two of us dating in the future, and that's why I'm walking away while we still think highly of one another, to preserve that potential. I should have been clear from the start that I don't involve myself with people who are still in contact with exes, so I'm being clear about that now. He can take whatever time he needs to settle his old business, and if he ever finds himself completely free and clear of all exes and any attachment to them, he can let me know. If I'm still available then, we can meet to catch up. Meanwhile, I wish him the best.

Problem solved, and then it's on him to decide whether he'll want to be loyal relationship material, or not. If not, then isn't that something you want to know?

Archived