Working in a Finance Company as a Sales Associate: good or bad career start?

Qwerty55

I'm sorry for posting a lot.

I have a job interview on Monday and it's a sales associate in this finance company regarding loans. The job deacription is mostly about targeted sales and interacting with customers and customer service. Since I want to make sure my time and effort are worthy, is working in this type of job position and industry a good career start? Or shall I pass on this one?

Can you just make a "My Job Search" thread? Instead of starting a new one every day or multiple threads a day? Because that way everyone can see what you've experienced in total. Starting a new thread every time you get an interview doesn't give the full picture of your search and experiences.

Can you just make a "My Job Search" thread? Instead of starting a new one every day or multiple threads a day? Because that way everyone can see what you've experienced in total. Starting a new thread every time you get an interview doesn't give the full picture of your search and experiences.

Very much agreed here! Now your have to read all the previous threads to get the whole picture..... maybe make it into a journal!

Archived