Almost two months of NC update:

Well after I sent that message I haven't spoken to my ex at all. And to be honest I'm fine. I think just this time of NC has allowed me to move on.

The reason why I return here today is because my ex just went to lunch yesterday with her old roommate who happens to be my best friend.

Now my friend hadn't informed me she was going to lunch with her she just called me after freaking out. She said that she talked about me the entire time. Asking about me, asking what I'm up to in my life, saying that she will always care. Asking if I go out a lot and if I talk to other girls. That she misses me and that she did things to me she regrets. And even when my friend suggested that I moved on and started talking to someone else. She got upset and said that I don't need someone right now and that I should be alone.

On the flip, she did say she was happy and content with her new boyfriend but only once and it didn't seem genuine. She talked about me 90% of the time.

No this doesn't change how I'm thinking. I'm not contacting this girl. But why would she do that? Is she playing games?

That's some friend you got there, coming to you telling tales about your ex and getting you riled up. Tell the friend to stay out of it. He or she is not helping.

Your ex is used to having you at her beck and call. She can't believe you're not still tripping over yourself to fawn over her. Nice ego she's got.

Archived