Botox -- Help!

Why let someone who's not a board certified plastic surgeon or dermatologist near your face with needles full of neurotoxin? Maybe it's time to see a doctor and make sure everything is ok and they didn't inject too much or too deeply or in the wrong locations. The longer you wait the more damage there may be from letting salon people go near your face with needles.

And six units is nothing, my aesthetician said the standard amount in forehead is around 20 units. It is super uncomfortable.

Why let someone who's not a board certified plastic surgeon or dermatologist near your face with needles full of neurotoxin? Maybe it's time to see a doctor and make sure everything is ok and they didn't inject too much or too deeply or in the wrong locations. The longer you wait the more damage there may be from letting salon people go near your face with needles.

Not to be rude, but please read posts.

She is also a registered nurse who worked for a reputable dermatologist for years.

There was also a dermatologist there -- this is a "med" spa. As in "medical" spa.

As such, she is quite qualified to administer this and other minor cosmetic procedures, under the supervision of the dermatologist.

To update - it feels better today!

It's still tight but I am able to move slightly, yay!

So I think it will be fine - thanks to all who responded!

Archived