Im going Crazy!

yamajii89

im going crazy over these emotions i haven't felt for a very long time, i think im in love with someone, no! i know im in love with this girl, Lucky for me the girl openly admits to like me too. But for legitimate reasons she cant be with me YET! at least thats what she said, reason being she just got out of an abusive 4 month relationship with a friend of mine whom i thought was cool. he was her 1st BF.

all that sounds good and all we've been officially dating for 2 weeks now, but for me, who's experience how manipulative girls can be, and admittedly so that i too am a player of some sort, ive been single for 2 years since my last GF died and found out she was cheating on me. point is ive denseness myself to stupid lies about how girls or people in general they like or love you, but really they're just taking advantage.

She hasnt given me a reason to worry but i am, im afraid of getting hurt again its why i stayed away from serious relationships. She's driving me nuts i cant sleep i cant eat properly, i constantly wait for her to call or chat with me or even visit me. which she does every day or so before she goes to work she brings me breakfast which calms me down and all a little bit.

She's so sweet to me that its this is too good to be true. GOD i hate falling in love!

also MOST IMPORTANTLY, i keep thinking she's doing something i woulndt like when she isnt replying to my message but is online, IF this was some other girl i wouldn't really care, or rather i would just brush it off as to thinking she has a life too and might be doing some other things unrelated to romance or sex or dating in general, WHICH IS PROBABLY THE CASE! but my mind just goes everywhere. I miss her I dont know what to do. I reply right away, its hard to play the game im turning into a douche

You've got to calm down. You've written that you're prone to bouts of insomnia, and that can make you paranoid. Also, you've written she has a strict dad and she can't officially date you. So I wonder if you're being friend-zoned again or if you're overthinking this. Try to control your emotions. At the moment, she is only being a friend. You may be letting your emotions run wild too soon.

If she is making excuses, she doesn't want to be w/you. I've had one too many guys pull that on me, when in reality it was all a load of bs. If she told you from the very start, that's different, but if she opened herself to you and started backing off, she wants out. Let her leave, just don't reopen that door.

Archived