ok so me and this guy love each other and we have for a few months and have had sex but we aren’t together because he’s “not ready for a relationship” we were fighting a lot and he wasn’t really talking to me properly as time went on he became more and more distant which he later explained was due to family issues and i had already sort of ended things with him and he was kind of just like okay i understand that you deserve better than me and stuff and i want to go back to him but don’t know if i should.. any advice

I'm guessing he said ILY before giving the relationship a chance to really solidify and you get to know each other. It's easy to feel in love in the very beginning until you realize, you're not. Suddenly he did an about face and he's no longer interested unless he's in the mood. Accept the fact that when he said what he said, it was premature and not real, and it turns out he's not into you. You feel differently, so it hurts you a great deal, but he's just not the one, and unless you want to continue to be pushed aside and fight a lot, unless he wants some nookie-nookie, you need to move on.

Archived