War of Thorns

Kerryalex

Dear Butt hurt:

I am now facing my reality and checking out those in baggage claim that don't serve me.

The reality has been hard to face.

Very hard.

I am dealing with a most malicious divorce.

He has taken me for everything.

Has not worked in over 8 years. Blames me for my indiscretions but won't face his.

I have been paying for the bills since I filed divorce. I have been paying for everything since the beginning of our marriage.

He drained me of my paychecks, my inheritance and my soul, yet he continues to want more.

He wants half of everything in the divorce but I owe him nothing. I owe his parents. Not him.

He is so bitter that I filed divorce that he thinks half is fair.

I have been worked into the ground.

I have taken on 80% of chores, bill paying and work.

The divorce was so ugly that I had to file a harassment charge due to his saying I "should die"

I am in so much pain. I should not be dating.

Men who are not serious. Men who cheat.

Ugh. What am I doing...

I have a very serious issue at hand.

This man who I am divorcing still lives in the house with me by marital right only.

He does so because he has nowhere to live.

He still does not pay for bills and he still feels I owe him half of everything.

He is abusive. Not physically but I am dealing with a marital PTSD.

So scarred. So scarred

If you have a harassment order against him, isn’t that the same thing as a restraining order? Doesn’t that mean that he shouldn’t be allowed near you? If not you should get a restraining order against him. As for him assuming that you owe him things, I lived with a man for several years who was the father of my daughter, very emotionally abusive, and still thinks that despite not paying child support that I owe him things. These guys are bottom feeders and are losers. You need to do whatever you can to get him out of your house. You should file a restraining order immediately.

Why is your lawyer dragging this out and not setting up appropriate separation terms?

Good question. My lawyer, his lawyer and he himself seem to be all dragging. He is stalling for time (obviously nowhere to live)

My lawyer is preparing an MDA that will say I owe him very little in the sale..

It will drag out further.

So I am looking foreword to the outrage.

If you have a harassment order against him, isn’t that the same thing as a restraining order? ...You should file a restraining order immediately.

Sorry. I wrote this late last night and I wasn't clear. I had filed a restraining order for which he was out of the house for a month. It was dismissed in court as heresay.

You would think that alone would be a good argument to remove him permanently but..

I will be owing a lot in court fees, but I'm pretty sure a judge will rule in my favor, as I have lots of evidence stacked against him..

I am sorry for your predicament as well :(

These men are delusional.

Stop cooking and cleaning and doing chores. Stop paying anything except what is for you and yours and affects your credit. Stop buying groceries and paying for anything in his name or his stuff (car, phone, insurance, etc.). Unless your lawyer figures things out he has a right to live in the marital home, as you do. You both have the option to move out and let the other buy you out to stay there. Your attorney sounds like a fool.

Has not worked in over 8 years.

I have been paying for the bills since I filed divorce.

He wants half of everything in the divorce but I owe him nothing.

I have taken on 80% of chores, bill paying and work.

This man who I am divorcing still lives in the house with me by marital right only.

Archived