Girls and masturbation

male orgasm and men cuming during sexual activity are not the same thing. just becuase he came does not mean he orgasmed.

Finally, SOMEONE admits it. There IS a difference. Girls always say, "Guys are so lucky, they ALWAYS oragasm. I simply tell them, there is a distinct difference. I KNOW the difference, and mabye most men don't because a lot don't agree with me.. Or maybe it's somthing in genetics that is in men, I don't know. All I know is that, I can get more out of masterbating, somtimes, than out of sex.

Hi. I think I started touching myself at around 11 with a feeling of, "wow, this feels good." Then trying out different objects to insert. While babysitting one day, I decided to try out a massager. One minute I was on the bed, the next I was on the floor, feeling like the world had tipped on it's access. I was 14. I laugh, and tell ppl that I lost my virginity to a vibrator. lol. It was amazing. I was hooked. I didn't have a "real" organsm with a man until I was 16. I lost my virginity at 14.5. I have been masterbating anywhere from once a week to 20 times a week... have a loving sex partner, who always please me first, over and over again, before his own pleasure. This is two-fold for him. Because, after that, I really really want to please him. Hope this letter help.

~em

I know its odd but there are advantages, I can cum in 43 seconds now. .. yes, I have timed it. I am a freak.

I'm with you, I am also a freak. I have the most amazing orgasms. My bf's are either really turned on, or really freaked out! and, they are really good ones. And I am very muli-organsmic. My lover counts them and is able to hold his back, or recover very quickly too.

well like a year ago my gf always though that she was getting orgasms but when i went down on her (eating her out) she found out what a orgasm was and was totally wrong about haveing one before that time and everytime i go down she gets it...soo i think that girls may think they had it but when they do they really find out and say "WOW what the hell was that" lol

I was 9 when I had my first orgasm, and didn't know that I was masturbating for a good year or two. I thought it was gross when I found out what it was (give me a break, I was a child). Did it anyway The first man to ever bring me to orgasm was my husband.

I didn't find out that everyone else did it too for a LONG time. Actually, my friends and I were all playing truth or dare during my freshman year in college and I asked a friend if she masturbated, and I was being all scandalous about it. She got this faux-shocked look on her face, covered her mouth and said "Gasp! Yes!" Then everyone started laughing at me, and I realized that it's not the embarrassing thing everyone in highschool made it out to be.

I had my first when I was eleven. It wasn't because I was thinking about sex. I didn't even know what sex was then. It was an accident, and I was scared because I didn't know what had just happened. So, yeah, I can deffinetely believe those girls who said they had one at 8 years old. . . It's not about sexual arousal in children, it's more about curiosity at that age.

• 3 months later...
I was around 4 when I had my first orgasm. It is surprising that I discovered it so early... and I was quite fond of playing when I was a child. Although I can't say that has changed all that much.

Four - amazing.

About todays orgasms, can you black out? I mean when the feeling comes, it it all over your body and then you experience etreme visual brightness before all goes black for a few seconds?

guys can start pretty early, too. if i remember right, i was about seven when i figured out how to maximize my joystick's potential.

About todays orgasms, can you black out?
just out of curiosity, why do you keep asking people that? i've been witness to probably hundreds of female orgasms and have never heard of anyone passing out from one.
guys can start pretty early, too. if i remember right, i was about seven when i figured out how to maximize my joystick's potential. just out of curiosity, why do you keep asking people that? i've been witness to probably hundreds of female orgasms and have never heard of anyone passing out from one.

My girlfriend has literally passed out while I was going down on her or giving her a g-spot orgasm. It's pretty intense. It's usually only 3-6 seconds before she wakes back up, but yeah when she gets those g-spot orgasms she cums, and cums hard

guys can start pretty early, too. if i remember right, i was about seven when i figured out how to maximize my joystick's potential. just out of curiosity, why do you keep asking people that? i've been witness to probably hundreds of female orgasms and have never heard of anyone passing out from one.

Not pass-out. black-out is shorter, a few seconds. Two women in my life told me they black-out during an intense orgasm. The way they explained is that as the feeling washes over their body there is a bright sensation and then all goes black for a while.

I also often encourage girls here to comment on girls feelings, I am just a guy, what do I know.

Ohh, I really would like to have gigabit wireless connectivity with girls...

Edited: I settle for fiber if that can be done

smiles** at the 43 seconds comment... you must have it down to a T!! lol. **smiles at you**i think i was probably about 14. I dont think its all go after that. it seems to be one of those things that crops up and then you think "ill try this out" or show more interest.. i dont think i was like... "again, again." after the first timeBut nows a little different.As for setting. Im not sure. ill let you know next time.Sometimes im just frustrated do the setting comes later *winks*

Wow, I always thought there was something wrong with me... I started when I was about 14, and had my first probably a few months ago. For some reason I'm paranoid about getting 'loose' or something, so I only use clitoral stimulation (I think that's the term), but it works for me... I'm still a virgin.

Wow, I always thought there was something wrong with me... I started when I was about 14, and had my first probably a few months ago. For some reason I'm paranoid about getting 'loose' or something, so I only use clitoral stimulation (I think that's the term), but it works for me... I'm still a virgin.

Loose? Do not worry, no problem even after a few babies.

One thing you can do though: research and take up kegel exercises (google)

Clitoral stimulation is always reliable, but vaginal orgasms are so much more intense for me. I've only had one that way (gotten close before, but it takes a long time) and it was fcuking awesome. Unfortunately I have since lost the plaything that got me in that state.