Unsure if she likes me

Thetomb

Ok, here goes. A girl started working with us 7 weeks ago. I was immediately attracted to her and quite frankly felt she was out of my league. I’ve made some dietary changes, lost weight and dress better...

Anyway, she is new to the area and doesn’t have many friends. We went for lunch on her second day and got on well and then we would go out for more lunches and drinks after work.

She calls upon me for help in the office so we see a lot of each other. The other girls in the office (much older) pointed out to me that she was after me.

I should also add that we started whatsapping soon after she started and she talks to me on it morning, during the working day and a few hours until she sleeps at night.

Being spiritual, I felt she knew how I felt so I asked her on WhatsApp during week three whether she liked me (brought on by the other office girls) . She said I was one of the most amazing people she had met in life and though she cares for me deeply she doesn’t know whether she likes me in that way because I show her care or whether she actually likes me.

Fast forward to now and the verbal confirmation remains largely unchanged except to say she added more recently that she had feelings for me, some days stronger than others.

We met up a few weekends ago and she said that we should just be good friends. She said thisnon whatsapp before we were due to meet. This was after the night I took her to dinner and whilst we spent 5 hours together, nothing felt that anything would happen until I dropped her back to her car and she asked for a hug. There we were standing in the road for 15 minutes holding each other.

As she hadn’t had a kiss for a year, she asked for a kiss. I suggested we get into the back of the car and we made out. No sex

My mind was blown

She knows I am crazy about her and we have continued meetings for drinks and meals and the occasional kiss. However in the last two weeks, we hug each day before work for a while and the other day we also kissed. She then whatsapped me and asked me to come into her office and touch her. So I did

That lunchtime we drove somewhere secluded and I thought we would repeat the making out but it ended with sex. We had spoken to night before about sexual likes and dislikes and I suggested that I enjoy giving oral to which she replied she felt it was too intimate and never enjoyed it. That lunchtime I performed on her and she climaxed

The following night I dropped her back to her car after work and I performed again but no sex.

She is seeing family and friends from home this weekend and she messaged me today to say she has told her Mum about me and that her Mum likes the sound of me.

What is confusing the hell out of me is that she is quite undecided on her feelings yet her actions appear to show different. My head is spinning

Yesterday it was a bank holiday but I went into the office to catch up with work. She knew I’d be there and messaged to suggest she’d drop in if I wanted. She bought cake and after hugging for 20 minutes we kissed for another 20

Given all of the above, is she playing me or does she like me?

I should also point out that she knows I am married, but living separate lives to my wife whilst sharing a house.

Well, you've written absolutely nothing about her background and history, so it's very hard to give you any advice. Is she a virgin or has she been abused and that's why she wants to be kissed and held rather than just getting down to it? How old is she? Is she very young. How old are you? Is there a big age difference and that's why she's holding back? Does she know you're married? Are you sleeping occasionally with your wife? Those would be big reasons to try to keep from getting involved with you. Do you know anything about her or has this relationship all been about you getting her? Let us know.

Is that story you told her? Perhaps because she is new in town, lonely, naive, etc., you thought she's be an easy target for extramarital sex and she believed this story about "emotionally separated". Car sex and whatsapp. So your wife doesn't find out? You really want advice on how to continue exploiting her and cheating on your wife?

I should also point out that she knows I am married, but living separate lives to my wife whilst sharing a house.

Archived