Her cell phone, bot on my plan

2005TAHOE

Anyone who says those things that soon has issues.

Huge glaring red flags here.

Yes, exactly.

It's not a good sign when someone wants to rush, OP. I get the sense you were looking for love again after your marriage broke down, but you simply must employ more caution next time. You're going to get your heart trampled on again if you don't do a better job of pacing things and weeding out the poor relationship candidates.

Yes, exactly.

It's not a good sign when someone wants to rush, OP. I get the sense you were looking for love again after your marriage broke down, but you simply must employ more caution next time. You're going to get your heart trampled on again if you don't do a better job of pacing things and weeding out the poor relationship candidates.

I understand, I do fall hard and fast. She was the one after our first date to ask "well, What are we?" I'm just hurt and on an emotional rollercoaster. I came upon her profile on OKCUPID and it made me feel worse. I hope she sees how go she had it with me and realizes that it was a mistake to leave. I think that I need to see a psychiatrist to resolve some of my own issues, but I am hard headed and my issues run deep.

He died in 2015

OK ,then most likely she still in a heavy grieving process.

But also remember the more you tighten your fingers to control somebody the more they want to get away from you . Not everybody is your ex-wife .

Turbo going full steam ahead is also not wise.

I understand, I do fall hard and fast. She was the one after our first date to ask "well, What are we?" I'm just hurt and on an emotional rollercoaster. I came upon her profile on OKCUPID and it made me feel worse. I hope she sees how go she had it with me and realizes that it was a mistake to leave. I think that I need to see a psychiatrist to resolve some of my own issues, but I am hard headed and my issues run deep.

And this is the crux of your problem:

You want approval and validation from someone who is clearly not a good match for you. You're measuring your self-worth based on her opinion of you; you interpret her leaving as a mistake, when really, it sounds like this was the best possible outcome for you. You don't see it now because you're hurt, but people who rush into relationships typically are not the type to stick around and enjoy a healthy, long-lasting partnership. It's a good thing she's gone. Otherwise, you'd be faced with even more emotional turmoil and an unstable relationship.

In short, your idea of love needs a big tune-up.

Archived