So my girlfriend and I have been dating for two years now and I love her with everything I’ve got. She’s my first real relationship but I’ve been with other girls before and whenever we go out and she sees one of them, she loses it and gets extremely upset and wants to go home which makes me not have a good time either even though there’s nothing I can do about it. This has been happening throughout the relationship and I’ve told her it shouldn’t matter and it’s not healthy because I love her and only her but she still gets super upset. She also doesn’t let me go to certain buddies houses if they have girls over or even if they have sisters around my age because it “bothers” her. I’ve let it go and just haven’t hungout at their houses for two years but I’m honestly getting fed up with it and I tried telling her that I want her to try and be okay with it because I’m not happy but she just cried during the whole conversation because I was telling her things that are “wrong with her.” Even using social media like Instagram or Snapchat talking to friends that are girls throws her overboard or just following their pages does too. Another thing is, that I’ve given her all of my free time for the length of the relationship and she doesn’t understand alone time when I need it, and she gets upset when I don’t want to hangout or when I’d rather be alone or with other people but she’s okay with not seeing her friends for long periods of time and doesn’t think it’s a big deal but when I’m with my friends I have an awesome time with them and make a lot of good memories.

Lately I’ve been thinking about our relationship and I just don’t know what to do. I want her to try and change for the better so we can be together otherwise I might end things because I’m not happy. It would be awesome to hear what you guys have to say, thank you.

What has changed since you posted the same question here?

https://www.enotalone.com/forum/showthread.php?t=548407

Are you looking for some specific answer that you didn't get on your previous thread?

She will not "change" unless she #1 believes she is doing something wrong and #2 wants to change. You wanting her to be someone different or behave differently is not enough to make her "change ".

She's being emotionally abusive to you, using her emotions to isolate you, keep you from your friends. She's passive-aggressive screaming or breaking into tears to manipulate you. You can love her, but this is a toxic relationship and you're feeling it, which is why you're missing hanging out with your friends and not feeling the relationship with her anymore. She's not going to change. You've got to break it to her that the relationship isn't working out. You should break up and let her control some other's guy life, not yours.

What has changed since you posted the same question here?

https://www.enotalone.com/forum/showthread.php?t=548407

Are you looking for some specific answer that you didn't get on your previous thread?

She will not "change" unless she #1 believes she is doing something wrong and #2 wants to change. You wanting her to be someone different or behave differently is not enough to make her "change ".

This.

You already have an identical thread open, OP.

She is just jealous an possessive. We need to understand that girls have insecurities. I suggest that you make her feel secured. Assured that you will not do some kind of things to hurt her.

Let her realized that you are giving her freedom to do things she wants and you need it as well. You two need times for yourselves as well. You guys have own lives. But make her feel that she is still your priority.

She is just jealous an possessive. We need to understand that girls have insecurities. I suggest that you make her feel secured. Assured that you will not do some kind of things to hurt her.

Let her realized that you are giving her freedom to do things she wants and you need it as well. You two need times for yourselves as well. You guys have own lives. But make her feel that she is still your priority.

No, no, no.

Not all girls are like this, and OP should not be enabling that type of toxic behaviour. Making someone feel secure is not the same as bending to their unhealthy demands.

I just wanted to see if I could get anybody else’s thoughts on the matter. She said she’s afraid of rejection if she asks me to hang out and I’m going to say no because I want to be alone. She said she doesn’t know if she can have a relationship with me if we see each other any less than we do already.

I just read the rules because I didn't know how to delete this post but I know it can't be done, sorry. :moody:

Archived