Getting Back With My Ex

crankshaft

Awwww, you can msg me, I didn't get one though! You won't be the only one who contacted me behind the scenes lol.

Always post here before doing anything, it helps. Sometimes even seeing your situation in writing can help you gain perspective for yourself.

As I've said, be careful. It's good you told her no sex, you have to be strong to stick to that.

But if you make everything easy for her, she has no reason to move forward with anything. She can have both you

and him, and be content. Can you buy the house? That's a good idea. Why does she not want you to? Memories?

or she just doesn't want to involve you in it with her husband? I suppose he'd be pretty angry if you offered to do that.

I feel for your kids, I uprooted my daughter and it was very difficult. That's why I wont do it again until she's out of high school.

I tried to message you on the app but it just doesn't do anything when I click message under your profile. The plan was for us to get back together, that's why I would buy the house so that the girls wouldn't have to move again. It's not a memories thing. Now, the flavor of today is that she wants to get her own place and not have to rely on anyone. That is respectable and I understand it.

I have lived in this area for almost 8 years now. The longest that my job has kept me somewhere. In that time, her and I lived in 2 different places. We rented a house and then bought one. The girls have lived in 4 houses, so uprooting them is not something anyone wants, but, I also think it is important that they see her surviving on her own without a man's help. I would want them to be able to do that too.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hmmmm, well my thoughts are why do that? If her husband is moving out, she's not going to live there either?

She'll find somewhere else? I think she's going to bury herself with that, maybe she wants to pull back from you both.

Idk, kinda messy. Maybe they will sell the house? Is there profit to be made from it?

Hmmmm, well my thoughts are why do that? If her husband is moving out, she's not going to live there either?

She'll find somewhere else? I think she's going to bury herself with that, maybe she wants to pull back from you both.

Idk, kinda messy. Maybe they will sell the house? Is there profit to be made from it?

No profit to be made. She is definitely moving the girls to an apartment or a townhouse. I worry because with her income she will only be able to afford somewhere in sketchy areas.

She is definitely pulling back from both of us. Her husband changed his time on everything today so she is pretty much throwing up the middle finger to him. His true colors showed.

It is best for her to back up from everything and focus on the girls. It is also best for me too. I mean, I know what I want, I love this woman with every ounce of my heart, so by backing away, clear heads can be made, and I believe the love that we do feel for each other will bring us back together. I will still be here for her. She has a lot going on with her divorce, my divorce, our daughter being in psychiatric care for the past week and a half, so happy she is home now btw.

She feels like she needs to live on her own so that she knows that if we get back together it is for no reason other than love and wanting it.

Archived