What is he doing?

maryam

Hi guys/girls,

I have this guy at work that keeps on asking me about what I seek in man. Why I think men are so and so.. in a flirty way.

He told me he has some single friends, I asked him of they were also from a certain race (sinces that is my preference), he told me they were all married. But he had others..

I kind of not want to make any thing of it, but I have a weird feeling about it. He has a girlfriend by the way.

What do you guys think.

Well I think between him trying to play match maker and you being comfortable enough to spout racial preferences within the workplace, that's a level of professionalism that's new to me.

Regardless, I'd just take it at face value and that he's trying to hook you up, but I'm assuming you're hoping he likes you.

He's looking for an ego boost or no strings sex. Stop engaging in sexually themed conversations with male coworkers who have gfs. Change the subject and talk about work.

I have this guy at work that keeps on asking me about what I seek in man. Why I think men are so and so.. in a flirty way.

I have the ritgh to have a preference first of all. Do you have a problem with that?

What I want, you dont know, so I suggest you dont assume but ask.

Yes work is a place where you can talk about anything, is that new for you.

Thanks for your reply, but no thanks. Not helpful. Your tone is very poisoneaous.

I have the ritgh to have a preference first of all. Do you have a problem with that?

What I want, you dont know, so I suggest you dont assume but ask.

Yes work is a place where you can talk about anything, is that new for you.

Thanks for your reply, but no thanks. Not helpful. Your tone is very poisoneaous.

That you have racial preferences in dating is perfectly fine. I don't quite relate, but I understand it. That you feel comfortable enough to say outloud in a professional work environment, "I like this race" or, "I don't prefer this one" is absolutely hilarious.

Archived