Am I looking too much into it????

RyanJ64

So brief background. My ex and i were together for a year and a half. We broke up and after 4 weeks apart I (while drunk) slept with someone else, i told my ex instantly about it not to hurt her but to be honest because i wanted her back and what happened was a huge huge huge mistake.

My ex spent 6 months telling me "not saying no just not now". In that time she was on tinder and making out with guys at clubs, but i still had hope. I went on a few friendly dates with her and also organised her surprise 21st (was organising it before we broke up). I went a little crazy wanting to know the truth and she eventually told me no, she never wants to be with me now and in the future.

So here it is... what my post is about. Its been over 4 months since i last saw her or spoken to her. A few nights ago we had a mutual friends party. My ex called me the night before to talk to me about something. We were on the phone for 2 hours chatting and laughing. The party was a little weird but ok, didnt talk much. On my way home from that party i called her just to chat, we were on the phone for over an hour which was good.

I invited her to come see my new place and she accepted. She came by the next night and we had dinner. It got weird for me because she wanted to show me the scratch marks her dogs gave her really high on her leg. She showed me basically her whole leg plus some underwear and asked if i wanted to touch it (the scratches),

I declined because i didnt want to relapse with my feelings to her. She also seemed quite impressed with several changes ive made in my life.

Does she have feelings for me? Am i reading too much into this?? Is it worth pursuing??????

Please any help would be great.

Archived