Wait to see him after Valentine’s Day?

jackie103

I have an update for anyone who still cares lol. I hadn’t heard from him since I texted him Valentine’s Day but just received a text from him apologizing for not talking to me for a while because he’s had a family emergency and has been out of town all week. Basically he said that he thinks I’m an awesome person and that he had a lot of fun and he’s totally down to hang out again but he’s dealing with some family stuff and didn’t want me to think he was ghosting me

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well VD was ten days ago...

I think he has been dating another woman, that fell apart, and you're his fallback girl.

As my late mom used to say "don't settle for sloppy seconds."

Did he even ask you out?

After ten days, saying he's "totally down to hang out again, but..." is lame and means jack *, he is still waiting for you to pick up the ball!

How did you respond?

Why can't this guy step up and ask you out? Especially since you did and he wasn't available. Bizarre.

So much for his "can't wait to see you again!!" lol

I'd take a pass on this guy but your call.

I mean he could be dating around although he hasn’t been active on the app, but that doesn’t mean much.

His sister just passed away though, so I think he actually is dealing with family stuff. I responded by saying that I completely understand and for him to let me know whenever he wants to hang out again.

I have a date with a new guy tomorrow so I’m really not waiting around for anyone so whatever happens happens

Archived