He's talking to a girl online he calls a friend.

anniemack2102

Ok, so my bf has been talking to this girl online on Google chat from Syria who lives in India. And I have confronted him on previous occasions and asked him to stop talking to her. 1 year gone and he's still doing it. I'm fed up. I love him to bits but now I saw the messages. Some of our private Sexy messages, he coppied to her. He says she was in love with him but now they are just friends but kisses are regularly in the messages. I gave him an ultimatum to choose her or me. He said I was wrong to do that and said continuously he won't give up a friend. What do I do?

You should have gone. You should not have to give someone an ultimatum. If he wanted to be exclusively with you, you would not have to ask him.

he does not love or respect you. Be done with this already, and get your self respect back. He cares about her.

End it!!!!!

Well, it's always more exciting to have an exotic girlfriend living in another country. And a lot of people your age don't seem to be able to handle a real, live relationship and prefer a fantasy one online. But I think there's a big problem here. If the girl's Muslim, her religion prohibits pre-marital sex and he could get her and himself in big trouble.

But he's also basically told you he's not interested in you and I think you should break up and find a nice guy who loves you rather than some Syrian girl living in India.

OP, you should just walk away. An ultimatum is useless when he's already disrespected you this much. Any man who loves you would not behave this way.

Out of curiosity, how did he manage to get in contact with this girl a world away in the first place? I understand the internet is huge place and people meet international folk all the time, but I am also wondering if that's where she actually is.

Ask him if she is an isis recruiter and why is he foolish enough to get involved in this. It's a very common tactic to lure loser type men into this with a faux "relationship". It would be best to break up and get away from this guy.

Ok, so my bf has been talking to this girl online on Google chat from Syria who lives in India.He says she was in love with him but now they are just friends but kisses are regularly in the messages.

I've been in the same position for a couple of months. They are more than friends and this is an emotional affair. Ultimatums don't work in relationships. Either he cares about you or he doesn't. If you don't want to take a major decision yet, just disappear from his life for a while and see. Things will straighten out.

I've been in the same position for a couple of months. They are more than friends and this is an emotional affair. Ultimatums don't work in relationships. Either he cares about you or he doesn't. If you don't want to take a major decision yet, just disappear from his life for a while and see. Things will straighten out.

Why would she want someone like this back? I would hope that she would value herself more than that. Are we that desparate to have a man? He has clearly shown he does not care about her. He is choosing his virtual Gf

Ok, so my bf has been talking to this girl online on Google chat from Syria who lives in India. And I have confronted him on previous occasions and asked him to stop talking to her. 1 year gone and he's still doing it. I'm fed up. I love him to bits but now I saw the messages. Some of our private Sexy messages, he coppied to her. He says she was in love with him but now they are just friends but kisses are regularly in the messages. I gave him an ultimatum to choose her or me. He said I was wrong to do that and said continuously he won't give up a friend. What do I do?

What do you mean "what do I do." You told him to choose you or her and he's chose her so you leave and you find a man who isn't an emotional cheater.

Archived