He doesn't know what he wants.

Wstf356

So I've been talking to this man for 2 months now. From the beginning he was so into me. We have different nationalities but we managed to get along.

Nye he spent with his friends but 2 days prior he took me out of the town. He thank me for spending time with him.

Last night he told me that is bothering him that he can't express his feelings in my language but he doesn't want to breake up with me. I told him that I want to breake up with him because of his indecision.

This morning I checked my phone and he sent me 2 messages saying that he is sorry and that he was guilty.

Why is he still texting me? What does he want?

Thank you all for your support!

What he wants is to have you as a texting buddy, a sometimes going out buddy, a string for his ego to hold onto.

What's more important is what he doesn't want: to develop this into anything more than a text here or there.

What's even more important is, what do you want? If you want to get into a relationship with someone, this isn't the guy.

So, was the main catalyst here that he spent New Year's with friends instead of you? If so, it seems as if you're expecting too much too soon out of him after only two months.

As for those texts, they could mean that he just feels bad about the way things went and is wishing you well, or it could mean that he wants to reconcile. But OP, the real question is what do YOU want?

So, was the main catalyst here that he spent New Year's with friends instead of you? If so, it seems as if you're expecting too much too soon out of him after only two months.

As for those texts, they could mean that he just feels bad about the way things went and is wishing you well, or it could mean that he wants to reconcile. But OP, the real question is what do YOU want?

I told him I was ok with the idea considering we were talking from such a short period of time. I didn't push it. I really consider it being reasonable.

I feel that I want to give it another try but I really don't know what to do in this situation.

I told him I was ok with the idea considering we were talking from such a short period of time. I didn't push it. I really consider it being reasonable.

I feel that I want to give it another try but I really don't know what to do in this situation.

So why did you think he was being indecisive then?
So why did you think he was being indecisive then?

I really have no idea. Maybe because I accepted his option to spend his nye with his friend? I really was shocked when he told me about his worries. Maybe is because of our nationalities. But he knew that from the start. Why did he even begin to talk to me? Or how can you make plans with someone and then the next day tell her that you don't know what you want?

I really don't know what to say. I think I'm overthinking already anyway. :)

I'd just tell him that I'm unable to understand whatever problems he's having, but if he wants to ask me out again, he knows how to to that. Otherwise, happy new year and I wish you the best.

Then I'd move on and quit texting. If he wants to catch up with you again, he'll have no problem saying that--clearly.

Head high.

so -- you texted him for 8 weeks.. was the pre-new year's eve date your first date?

No.

Actually he drove 100km to see me 2 or 3 times a week, at Christmas he slept at my house and i meet his parents. :)

I asked him.to stop texting me and he began to tell me he is sorry and i deserve better. I answered that we didn't match anyway and that this is ok and he continued to tell me that he knows i suffer. He asked if i was ok and i said yes but he told me he didn't believe me.

I wished him.luck and he did it too. He asked me if that was really what i wanted. I said yes.

He texted me a lot and it seemed like he was sorry for me. But i felt that he wanted me to beg for him.coming back, witch i didn't.

I really don't know what to think.

I'd just tell him that I'm unable to understand whatever problems he's having, but if he wants to ask me out again, he knows how to to that. Otherwise, happy new year and I wish you the best.

Then I'd move on and quit texting. If he wants to catch up with you again, he'll have no problem saying that--clearly.

Head high.

I told him that this was his problem, not mine, and that i don't want to talk to him anymore. And if he decides to come back, if i am free and not involved with another person maybe we'll talk.

Then he texted me he felt sorry and that he felt guilty. I asked him not to talk to me again just for telling me he was sorry. He wished me the best of luck, I did the same and that was it.

I don't know if he is going to talk to me again or not but I will not contact him again. :)

Sounds like he expected you to be devastated and is disappointed you're not.

Can a man really love a woman who whould do that?

We talked lately about control in a relationship and he presented it as a problem as well.

I would love a woman if I could respect her.

And if he would beg me not to go, I couldn't respect her.

But maybe that's not the case?

Archived