I need a good reply to this..

ConfusedBlondB

I agree, I do love him and would like another shot at a relationship again. I just think I ruined my chances to reply now. He messaged me the next day with a birthday wish. So I just ended up replying “Thanks!”

That's good, it's like LC. It's hard to know what to say.

I agree, I do love him and would like another shot at a relationship again. I just think I ruined my chances to reply now. He messaged me the next day with a birthday wish. So I just ended up replying “Thanks!”

I don't see this relationship as a promising one to long for, but okay...the heart wants what it wants.

If he messages again, you should reply with an open ended response that initiates a response from him.

Just saying"thanks" doesn't open up a conversation. It looks like you're just being polite in answering.

I don't see this relationship as a promising one to long for, but okay...the heart wants what it wants.

If he messages again, you should reply with an open ended response that initiates a response from him.

Just saying"thanks" doesn't open up a conversation. It looks like you're just being polite in answering.

I’m sure he’ll message again. But when? Who knows. I know his apology and such was sincere. I never initiate a conversation, maybe I should. Idk. Merry Christmas everyone! :)

I'm sure you know this man's thoughts and actions better than anyone. Is he expressing his feelings because he's lonely or because he wan't to be with you and your Child? As you stated this is your second breakup so he's an ex for a reason. I don't like the fact that he threw you in another woman's face, to me that speaks to his character. He told her if she was nice as you he would still be with her....yet you were nice but he's not with you....for whatever reason. This is the second break up I wouldn't respond but you know your situation better than us.

Archived