He didn't even bother to cancel our date leaving me feeling disrespected

Doobeegood

He may have viewed this as tentative plans. Unless there is day time place confirmation...it's not plans. Lay back and don't consider it plans if there's just chat about this or that sounds nice.

Even assuming that were true, don't you think if he were into her, he would have made, be making effort to make an actual plan to spend time with her?

OP, have you heard from him? Has he expressed interest in making a date with you? Or even talk to you?

This guy is so far from NOT interested, it's almost comical at this point.

Tentative plans my a$$, a man who is into a woman does not do **** like this, come on.

Agree with bolded, but that's not what happened.

They made a definite plan to see each other Friday night (i.e. a date), but had not yet confirmed time and place.

To me, that's a date, and he blew her off.

My dates and I - we often don't decide on time and place till the day prior or even the day of sometimes.

But I know we have a date, will set aside the time and won't make other plans because of it.

Agreed, time and place is usually decided a day or two prior or even day of. Sounds like they had a date planned, and his response proves it.

This has happened to me quite a few times and is a huge turn off, if you can’t commit to one date you’re either not interested in me or super flakey, so makes not talking to you ever again very easy on me.

OP, I think you did the right thing not responding to him, he didn’t think enough of you to cancel the date ahead of time or even apologize, so you sure don’t have to think enough of him to respond to his lame text.

Even assuming that were true, don't you think if he were into her, he would have made, be making effort to make an actual plan to spend time with her?

OP, have you heard from him? Has he expressed interest in making a date with you? Or even talk to you?

This guy is so far from NOT interested, it's almost comical at this point.

Tentative plans my a$$, a man who is into a woman does not do **** like this, come on.

I have not heard from him and probably never will considering I never responded to his last message. He was the one who begged me to visit and said he missed me. It's so odd how inconsistent he is. He is just full of compliments and texts me all the time, but then when it comes to getting together he doesn't even give me the respect to cancel.

I have not heard from him and probably never will considering I never responded to his last message. He was the one who begged me to visit and said he missed me. It's so odd how inconsistent he is. He is just full of compliments and texts me all the time, but then when it comes to getting together he doesn't even give me the respect to cancel.

He's full of ****.

When a guy "begs" you to visit, bombards you with texts, compliments and miss you's before even having one date with you, NEXT immediately.

Personally I find such behavior a huge turn off, it's actually very easy to next when this happens.

And surprised how many women believe his crap and are disappointed/hurt when there is no follow through.

Google "lovebombing" and stay aware.

He's full of ****.

When a guy "begs" you to visit, bombards you with texts, compliments and miss you's before even having one date with you, NEXT immediately.

Personally I find such behavior a huge turn off, it's actually very easy to next when this happens.

And surprised how many women believe his crap and are disappointed/hurt when there is no follow through.

Google "lovebombing" and stay aware.

I agree with you. This wasn't our first date though. I have known him for years as a friend

Were you exclusive or both seeing others? Unfortunately, it seems dating you was not on his list of priorities. Yeah, lose his number.:fatigue:

It's so odd how inconsistent he is. He is just full of compliments and texts me all the time, but then when it comes to getting together he doesn't even give me the respect to cancel.

Archived