I met this guy who made me feel something I never felt. We seem to be on the same page and want all the same things. When I wake up he is the first thing on my mind.

He follows me around at work and we have long intimate conversations.

I broke up with my bf of 6 years because I felt so secure in our connection and like to continue with my bf would be like cheating on the new guy. My crush almost broke up with his gf for reasons unrelated to me but they worked it out. My last bf and I never had sex at the end and maybe that is why I feel so unbalanced and blown away by this attraction.

The new guy is also much younger than me. I am trying to adjust to the fact that this guy has a gf he will not leave. It's just hard when it feels so right and so perfect and like a soulmate connection. I've only known him for a few months. Should I wait for him or should I jump into dating other people? Should I tell him how I feel? I am normally a very stable person who knows myself well and makes good decisions for myself.

The chemistry here is making me feel unwound. I believe I am in love with him and I don't know how to handle it.

Archived