I know I have been singing the same song. But still I have totally broken and shattered now. I don't see any future anymore!

Since breaking up I am unable to accept myself, I hate myself for all the wrongs I did while in the relationship (nothing major though- like crying, not listening to him, arguments on small little things, obsession to talk to him and missing him, showed him how stressed I was because I wasn't able to clear any exam to have a better job) and was being dumped because of these negative qualities of mine. It hurts that I had hurt him. Although I myself is still hurting (its been 6months now). Which hits me hard that I am not a quality person. I feel terrible (in waves) whenever he crosses my mind.

Another major thing is: I have been failing in all the competitive exams since the beginning of the year. I have given ten plus exams and have not passed in a single one. Which makes me again a non quality person.

I am not even good health wise as well. Fatty waist, fatty mantastic arms, fatty neck but slim and attractive legs.

I am already 25 years old with nothing about myself. I feel so worthless, I feel as if I don't deserve even smiling or laughing. Break up makes me feel I am fit for nothing.

I know it sounds like beating myself again and again. But trust me guys this is what I have been going through. This how I am feeling. I have no zeal left for anything. The fact is I guess I am horrific, horrid person- a "NINCOMPOOP"

Don't know when I'll begin to feel better myself? I don't know when he'll stop crossing my mind? I don't know when I'll accept that those mistakes were human nature? Don't know when I'll accept that I never wanted to hurt him, but it just happened, it just happened unintentionally?

I know I have been singing the same song. But still I have totally broken and shattered now. I don't see any future anymore!

Since breaking up I am unable to accept myself, I hate myself for all the wrongs I did while in the relationship (nothing major though- like crying, not listening to him, arguments on small little things, obsession to talk to him and missing him, showed him how stressed I was because I wasn't able to clear any exam to have a better job) and was being dumped because of these negative qualities of mine. It hurts that I had hurt him. Although I myself is still hurting (its been 6months now). Which hits me hard that I am not a quality person. I feel terrible (in waves) whenever he crosses my mind.

Another major thing is: I have been failing in all the competitive exams since the beginning of the year. I have given ten plus exams and have not passed in a single one. Which makes me again a non quality person.

I am not even good health wise as well. Fatty waist, fatty mantastic arms, fatty neck but slim and attractive legs.

I am already 25 years old with nothing about myself. I feel so worthless, I feel as if I don't deserve even smiling or laughing. Break up makes me feel I am fit for nothing.

I know it sounds like beating myself again and again. But trust me guys this is what I have been going through. This how I am feeling. I have no zeal left for anything. The fact is I guess I am horrific, horrid person- a "NINCOMPOOP"

Don't know when I'll begin to feel better myself? I don't know when he'll stop crossing my mind? I don't know when I'll accept that those mistakes were human nature? Don't know when I'll accept that I never wanted to hurt him, but it just happened, it just happened unintentionally?

Oh! Don't be so hard on yourself, I am sure you look beautiful, and its just your imagination running wild. Take a coffee break, feel good about yourself , talk to your best friend.

Oh! Don't be so hard on yourself, I am sure you look beautiful, and its just your imagination running wild. Take a coffee break, feel good about yourself , talk to your best friend.

It's not about looking beautiful from outside but beautiful from inside as well. A good human, a kind and gentle person. To which I suppose my breakup says I am not.

I thought you were 50 not 25. You are talking like a 50 years old with baggages and completely exhausted from life. God d*mn, you are 25. Nobody has something other than himself at 25. Unless you are Zuckerberg, yeah, you just have a simple job and nothing else.

As for the exams, taking the test many times doesn't mean anything. Get help if you can't do it alone, lessons or something. What kind of exams are so difficult anyway?

The health wise part is easy. Just follow a good diet and train a bit.

Time to stop with the pity party and negative self talk. Literally just stop. The second these negative thoughts start entering your mind, you deliberately, intentionally force your thoughts away to something else - productive, funny, positive, etc. Willpower. There is really no new advice for you other than get practical and stop sitting around feeling sorry for yourself.

As for someone dumping you - sorry but there is only one meaning to that and that meaning is you weren't compatible. It says NOTHING about either one of you outside of not a match. So, again, knock it off on the pity party.

Time to stop with the pity party and negative self talk. Literally just stop. The second these negative thoughts start entering your mind, you deliberately, intentionally force your thoughts away to something else - productive, funny, positive, etc. Willpower. There is really no new advice for you other than get practical and stop sitting around feeling sorry for yourself.

As for someone dumping you - sorry but there is only one meaning to that and that meaning is you weren't compatible. It says NOTHING about either one of you outside of not a match. So, again, knock it off on the pity party.

How to stop negative self talk and accept the reality?

Any tips or suggestions.

Archived