Does he like me?

aukaet

Thatwasthen - three that lasted two years, one that lasted six (but probably should have ended at two, love was there but we weren't compatible).

Only in the last couple of years have I been experiencing the pointy end of the sexy times stick. Exactly as jman says, it changes noooothing and guts seem pretty happy to get physical even if they have no interest in you as a human being (or, not That kind of interest). It's not a lightning bolt between two people. It definitely muddies the water for me. I'm easing off while I'm in this head space of 'I want to feel loved'

kudos for knowing yourself.

This is what those that screw first and be sad about it later don't do by not waiting.

(from Jman) It's to filter out guys who had no interest in a relationship before having sex and won't have an interest in one after
In this day and age of online dating the chances of you getting with one(s) that just want eff buddies or one night stands are quite high), those with no interest in a relationship.

Even our esteemed jman admits to mostly using online dating for a one off.

Anyway, unless there is case of suffering from the female form of blue ballzzz, I don't see the point in jumping into bed the first time you lay eyes on one another. That build up of getting to know someone, feeling the chemistry and letting all that simmer makes the wait worth it. IMO.

Cheers.

Archived