to tell or not to tell that is the question????

On the contrary to Beec, I think you should tell him. If not = cheating. Let him know the reason of why you slept with your ex-husband again. Maybe it was a moment of weakness and he may forgive you. Thats my point of view as I feel honesty is always the best policy.

What is there to forgive? She met him two days ago. There is probably no committment to him. So what needs to be forgiven? I would never tell my gf about a woman I dated before her or the last time I had sex before I had it with her or we were in a relationship. Doesn't matter if it was two days or two years.

If asked, I would tell the truth. But being honest does not require you to divulge everything about yourself.

My concern here would be her jumping out of bed with one man and jumping in it with another quickly. Potentially very harmful to all concerned.

The issue isn't whether to tell him you slept with your ex-husband, its why did you sleep with your ex-husband to begin with? Are you sure that everything is over with the two of you? Or do you still love him? If you still want to be with him then you shouldn't be going out with other guys. But if you know it won't work then you need to cut off ties with him and focus on meeting other people.