What should I do?

Mikej91

My baby mama lives with me and family we were together 5 years I love and care for her a lot. She broke up with me a year ago said she wants change but we never talk about it bec she never wants to. We have had huge fights and she said she tried to fix things during the last 3 years now she's talking about dating other people bec wants to be happy and doesn't care about what other people think anymore that people in my house have told her to stop feeling the way she feels bad t no one said that. She says she wants space and to let her come to me and that we have the same talks all the time it's hard to give her space I care a lot and wanna fix things I'm active so I don't sit around and do nothing or mope I go out. She said she's afraid of me and doesn't want me touching her bec she's afraid not how I react but she said doesn't have to tell or talk to me about anything says I don't appreciate her but I do. I accused her of cheating well didn't accuse I asked bec she was always talking about someone from work and they pick her up at the house all the time and she would leave for work at 8 am and come home at 11 at night. Said that disproved trust and I went thru her phone in march had some disturbing texts about her and another guy she said it was her friend using her phone . When I ask about other people she just constantly says she's offended I'd think that and hat she wants to date other people but can't bec doesn't know how ul react I love her and wanna be with her and idk what to do she asks me to stop texting her but took the flowers and dinner I made for her and asked her to not take them if didn't want them. So it's confusing and idk

If she's planning on dating others, she needs to get out of your house. It's ridiculous that she expects you to continue allowing her to stay with you while she's testing out other guys. A year is far too long for this to continue anymore.

And please, her "friend" was using her phone to inappropriately text a guy? I hope you know that's a pile of horse crap. Of course it was her. Leaving at 8 am and coming home at 11 pm is suspicious. What kind of job does she have, and who was caring for your child while she was gone all the time? Did the little one even see his/her mom? Yes, you were broken up but you are putting a roof over her head. She doesn't get to have her cake and eat it too.

Look, you need to start working on the logistics of child care and how you two are going to raise Junior separately. Living together isn't working, not when she's not working toward reconciliation with you. Are you and your family able to offer primary care to the child? Your ex needs to start looking for another place to live. This is a really unhealthy situation for all involved.

I agree with MissCanuck. You need to move her out and figure out a visitation/support/custody agreement for your child. You might start looking for a lawyer because things can get very messy. Your ex sounds like a kook and arguing with her is pointless. Move her out.

Archived