best first kisses, looking for advice/ideas

you cant plan a great first kiss, its something that just happens. my favorite first kiss was, i was in the park, and i was dating this girl for a couple weeksi was falling hard for her, we were in a park and we ended up holding eachother, and we just got closer and closer. her lips brushed my neck and slowly moved up, i started moving down to meet her lips, eyes closed, and a beautiful kiss. It was something magical

if u want to be chessy about it ask her if she likes surprises, and then kiss her

LOL...when I seriously look back on my life it HAS been interesting!

My first kiss was my college roommate. We were watching TV and I was saying something silly and she kissed me...for real. It was lovely! I didn`t go down that path, and I`m all about the guys, but it is still a nice memory...to the point that I think I`ve actually forgotten the first guy I kissed!

you cant plan a great first kiss, its something that just happens. my favorite first kiss was, i was in the park, and i was dating this girl for a couple weeksi was falling hard for her, we were in a park and we ended up holding eachother, and we just got closer and closer. her lips brushed my neck and slowly moved up, i started moving down to meet her lips, eyes closed, and a beautiful kiss. It was something magical

if u want to be chessy about it ask her if she likes surprises, and then kiss her

plezzz dun do that it will totaly screw up ur relation ship

plezzz dun do that it will totaly screw up ur relation ship

lol was kidding about the surprise part, my friend does that, its stupid

LOL@Beec! Very persuasive!!

Thanks. It's true. The male who is too timid and does not act with confidence, most often does not get the girl/woman. The one who acts within any restraint and is animal like, scares her away. The one who acts with confidence, who lets her know he wants her, but shows he has animal urges and can exert some control over his animal urges, he gets her.

The clue for all the timid wussys out there is to learn to take small steps toward telling her you want her and learning to read the signs she gives off telling him whether to keep coming or get the &%$# away.

It isn't being a "wuss" to ask, it can actually be a sweet, romantic, memorable thing to do. Imagine sitting together, talking and laughing. Take a hold of her hand and look in her eyes in such a way that all your feelings for her are clear. Tell her, "there's something I've been wanting to do for awhile know but I'm nervous. I want (need) to kiss you, may I?"

If its coming from the heart it willl sound romantic and can make for one memorable experience.

Of course, a first kiss isn't about the setting or how you go about it. What makes it special is that the two people involved truly love and care about each other.

I would not ask. Never have. Have I been more forward than she expected at times? Yes. Has it ever hurt me? NO WAY.

Besides, as you are leaning in, you are asking but without words. If she is saying "no", you'll see that in her body langauge.

Just do it.

Id be too scared. lol. Knowing me id leap in screaming "ah lets get this over with!"

In other words id want someone else to do the dirty work and make it nice.

Ive only ever had one first kiss with someone... and that was HORRIBLE

How id have preferred it to happen is to have a fun day, and still be on a high from it... itd be the perfect way to end a happy date.

But I think what they said in hitch is kinda true too...

Lean in 90% and let them take the other 10% lol. XD

Dont ask though, it ruins the momment. BADLY.

I don't really remember my first kiss, probably because it wasn't too 'magical' you could say.

But my first kiss with the girl I am with now, was on new years, and we both had a little to drink, but we both knew what we were doing, she actually started it.. so I just went along for the ride, and things grew from there.