He got mad I caught him cheating

Beauty810

So we been on & off for years been serious for like a couple months into our relationship! He's a very busy man getting his businesses up and working a lot throughout his day ! We always see each other he's a good boyfriend and treats me good and is very consistent! He seems insecure always tell me not to mess with other men & ask have I been talking to other men and I better not be texting anyone behind his back ! I've been loyal we Juss had a baby In January. We was supposed to go to the movies but I got mad cause he was busy during the day and I wanted to see him then but he only had time later in the day because of his schedule! He told me we can still do something and to look up times of the movie we wanted to see and let him kno, get dropped off to him and so we can go ! I never looked up the movies was really mad so I never texted him back that day! At nite I ended up thinkin like I was gonna go and show up to this house he be at anyways to jusss see him. I had called him but it rung then went to vmail so I went over to place anyways! As I get there I'm greeted by his buddies and the walk to the back where his studio is and the door is locked so i knocked until he answered and there's a girl on the edge of the bed as he opens the door smh he comes out and shuts door behind him and walks me to the front and asking have I called and I told him yes ! He pulled his cell out showing me he didn't receive any calls and I pulled out my cell showing I called 15 mins before I came! So I'm quiet and he's like, What ??? I didn't lie to you! I said I ddnt say you did so we talked for a good 3-5 mins and I told him I'll wait until the girl leaves and he said he's not about to let her walk pass me! He said call me once u get home I'm about to get my son then I'll call you back than I said ok! So he walks me out and soon as we got outside he Juss did a 360 yelling and sayin I got him ed up and he ain't did nothin I told him I ddnt say you did he like we don't even kno wat we're gonna do anyways we be goin weeks w/o talkin to each other im like that's old why bringin that up it's gotten a lot better since!!! So I'm like we are working towards something but you doin stuff like that and he's like doin wat we Juss about to smoke together I said ok coo so he's still walkin me to my car but it's like the closer I got to my car the more mad he got lol he kpt yelling how I'm sneaky and I shouldn't have Juss came over w/o notifying him first and I told him he needs to stop yelling at me and talk in a better manner so at the point he runs up to me and gets into my face yelling saying I got him ed yo and what's up sametime he's balling up his fist in a fighting stance kinda smh he was in my face for a good 2 mins yelling at me as i was almost to my car so I'm like 4 steps to my car and he's steady yelling he's coo off me and i don't have no right popping up on him and I'm like ok watever than he's like leave why are u still here im like I'm leaving don't worry than he's like go find u a boyfriend and I was like which one is it u was Juss sayin u don't want me talking or texting anyone else and you wish u was the only one and I assured his was but he's soo insecure he probably doesn't believe me smh but he said go find a boyfriend leave Juss leave and I said where did that come from lol so I pulled off! It's been 5 days haven't heard from him don't understand why he's trying to reverse it onto me like I was caught cheating ! He's been doin soo good lately more consistent our relationship has gotten soo much better im shocked!!! Help should I wait till he calls .. why is he acting this way towards me ?

Why are you asking? This guy has been lying?cheating on you all along. He sounds like he is also emotionally abusive, He treats you like garbage.

He has been asking you about infidelity, because he has been cheating on you.

Hon, Find your self worth and be done with this creep! he is not a positive for your baby. Is this his father?

Realize that you do deserve better than this azzhole. I would also get test for STDs.

Archived