I always unblock him out of curiosity

This is going in circles.

Somehow you believe his reaching out means something. It does not. This guy is no prize and I cannot understand why you would want to be someone's side piece.

I hope that you find some clarity and address your issues through counseling. What a complete waste of your life. I hope that you will discover that you deserve much better than this.

Good luck!

I haven't really wasted my life. I have been in other relationships and I have accomplished some really big things over these years. And on my behalf, I haven't met him out while he's in a relationship, so I'm definitely not his side piece. I think a lot of it has to do with loneliness, I've noticed that when I start a new assignment somewhere, and I never have family or friendsin the area, I long for attention from anyone.

I haven't really wasted my life. I have been in other relationships and I have accomplished some really big things over these years. And on my behalf, I haven't met him out while he's in a relationship, so I'm definitely not his side piece. I think a lot of it has to do with loneliness, I've noticed that when I start a new assignment somewhere, and I never have family or friendsin the area, I long for attention from anyone.

Then this is an area of your life you need to work on.

Get out and make new friends, get involved in new activities, or look into volunteering. Make your life more fulfilling.

This guy sounds like a real azzhole. Certainly, you can reach out to friends. Plus, it is disrespectful to his gf, to be responding. Focus on you, and make your life more rich.

Then this is an area of your life you need to work on.

Get out and make new friends, get involved in new activities, or look into volunteering. Make your life more fulfilling.

This guy sounds like a real azzhole. Certainly, you can reach out to friends. Plus, it is disrespectful to his gf, to be responding. Focus on you, and make your life more rich.

Making my life more rich is my goal and I'm in the process of making that happen. Good things are on the horizon. In fact, I may even grace the cover of the Chicago Tribune in September for something I'm in the midst of accomplishing that will impact other ppl. I have a lot of good things going on. And as psycho as this may sound, calling him out on everything I know about her/them and his lies, instead of keeping it tucked inside my sleeve has been very liberating. It was the final nail in the coffin.

Definitely moving forward now.

Good for you on your accomplishments.

Honestly, I doubt he really cared. He knows who he is, and what he's done. The best thing you can do, is change your number, if you are serious. If he reaches out by email, you report him to the police. If you continue to respond, the authorities WILL NOT take you seriously.

Good for you on your accomplishments.

Honestly, I doubt he really cared. He knows who he is, and what he's done. The best thing you can do, is change your number, if you are serious. If he reaches out by email, you report him to the police. If you continue to respond, the authorities WILL NOT take you seriously.

That's the thing, I really can't change my number right now. I'd have to update my realtor, my company, my job, Chicago tribune editor, the photographer. Its just too inconvenient. I will report hi to the authorities if he reaches out. I've warned him and I mean it. It takes a lot for me to reach my threshold and I'm definitely there. The lies he told me this week were horrible and I've just had enough enough enough!

That's the thing, I really can't change my number right now. I'd have to update my realtor, my company, my job, Chicago tribune editor, the photographer. Its just too inconvenient. I will report hi to the authorities if he reaches out. I've warned him and I mean it. It takes a lot for me to reach my threshold and I'm definitely there. The lies he told me this week were horrible and I've just had enough enough enough!

Good! Stick to it!

I also think that you should reassess why you have been responding to someone who has been in a relationship all these years, and why he was not cut off, when you found out about his involvement. Why was this okay for you? Put yourself in her shoes.

I really feel sorry for her, if she is unaware of his activities.

I also think that you should reassess why you have been responding to someone who has been in a relationship all these years, and why he was not cut off, when you found out about his involvement. Why was this okay for you? Put yourself in her shoes.

I really feel sorry for her, if she is unaware of his activities.

I get what your asking. And I do feel bad for her. I gotta say though, he'd almost always reel me in by claiming they've broken up or are on the verge of it. Then the talking would begin again. Like this week, he claimed they were broken up and he hadn't seen her in 2 months and he wanted me to go to dinner with him. My gut was telling me he was lying, but that's not what he was saying so I was in conflict. Next thing I know, he's texting me this morning that he's in my city now and would love to see me this week while he's here on business. I then creeped her FB page and she's adding pictures of landmarks in my city to her page. So she's obviously with him, and no, they aren't broken up! That's when I text him back about everything I know, including the fact that (her full name) is with him.

Didn't he cheat on you? Wasn't he with her when you had reconnected years ago?

Depends on how you look at it. I feel as if he cheated on me with her. But no. He was really cheating on her with me. However, I had NO CLUE about her for the duration of our relationship. When I found out, it was the same old song n dance...she's only staying with me because she has nowhere else to go, but we are mBut really together, etc. I know what you must be thinking. And as I type it out, I'm slapping my hand against my forehead. Damn I'm stupid.

But you're done now, so that's all that matters.

I hope you won't be posting here that you are talking to him again!

And instead of feeling lonely and talking to him again when you're in a new place, how about booking some tours or doing some exploring?

But you're done now, so that's all that matters.

I hope you won't be posting here that you are talking to him again!

And instead of feeling lonely and talking to him again when you're in a new place, how about booking some tours or doing some exploring?

Nope. This was the straw that broke the camels back. I have no doubt that he'll try to sneak in a "congratulations" message when the article in the tribune come out. But I will not respond. Otherwise, I don't foresee him reaching out. I think I really shocked him today. I shocked myself. 😂😂😂

Archived