Not sure if she is flirting or likes me

Hi

i am a first year student. There is this girl who i am not sure likes me or not. please help lol. Well she is older than me 3rd year. Whenever i se her she always says hello and talk about how things are getting on with studies. A couple of weeks ago i went on a trip with her in a group. As we were leaving, she said she wanted me to sit down nect to her. Then an hour into the journey she suddely leaned her head onto my shoulder to sleep. Also on the trip i noticed when i was leaning down that she quickly bristled my hair and made a comment ( which i cant remember).

Anyway the day after the trip she called me and said what was i doing and that she hopes that i was studying. she then came to my room by herself to give me advice about my studies and some notes.

Then today on the bus 5 seats were available on the bus. She got on before me and my friends and sat at the back. My 2 friends got on and so did i. My friends sat on 2 seats in front and then she came from the back of the bus to sit next to me. On the bus she asked about my studies again and whether i had seen a particular film or not (DVD) and suggested i could watch it with her and her friends.

sry this is long. When i first met her she grabbed my arm and told me she wanted to talk to me.

I am not sure if she is flirting with me and likes me. SHe sometimes behaves in the same way with other males but it seems to happen more with me.

When ever i crack a joke she laughs loudly and i can tell she does not really find it that funny. Also in the library, when i cracked a joke amoungst friends she was sitting next to me and laughed and her head tilted noticibly near my chest.

sry for size of post. ladies plz help this guy lol

but dont you think she is just trying to help me out because i am a first year and she is a 3rd year.

How will you know the answer to your question if you don't ask her out. Courage, man, you can do it.

but the thing is guyz that she acts this way with other guyz aswell sometimes. She also has teased me on one occasion in front of all my friends. I dont understand. But then once she sat next to me and i said that i had been back home for an aourthodontist appointment and then she said that she had braces.Then she asked to see my teeth so i smiled to show and she remained silent. Also in the very Opinion on that good friends! don't understandfirst week of uni she she cooked for me and a friend but told me first anf she especially cooked a vegatarian dish for me because i am vegatarian. Do u think she is just a very friendly person?

sammy told you this girl likes you!!!

But yes, my 2 cents is that this girl likes you. whenever I have leaned my head on a guy's shoulder as a pillow (an uncomfortable pillow!!!) it's been because I liked him. Let's face it, unless a guy is 400 pounds, ANYTHING is a more comfortable pillow than his shoulder!

She probably like you! Ask her out before she gets tired of making signals and moves on!

good luck!!!

I'm a girl. Okay, now stop analysing every little movement she does and FRIGGIN' ASK HER OUT!

Seriously. She's doing all those things and let me just tell you I wouldn't do them to someone I found unattractive and had no interest in. She isnt going to ask you out and if you dont ask her out she's going to think you're not interested and end up getting over you, so just ASK HER OUT already.

Okay. So that was a bit harsh and exaggerated; but really.

she is staying in the same dorm as this guy she has known from a previous university. I am not sure if they are going out but they seem to do everything together. I think she is not involved with him but how do i find out by being as discrete as possible.

Also the time she made dinner for me and my friend when the guy who lives in her dorm (she has known him before she came to this university- a long time). I noticed that when he was sitting down on a chair looking at his laptop she was standing up and then her whole body leant against his back to look at the screen. Me and my friend at this point were sitting directly in front of the two.

Surely ladies this is a sign of intamacy towards the other guy. Could they just be very good friends or secret lovers??

Any comments???????

My comment is that you are WWWAAAYYY overthinking things. My other comment is that if you keep doing this, you will drive yourself crazy.

Honestly, none of us know you or her. She may like you, she may not. The signals you've written, it seems like she likes you, but none of us can tell you for sure, 100% if she would like you.

The only way is to ASK HER!!!